Chapter-15

Parkas POV-

I stood there in shock as to what had just happened.
Mike kissed Lola and now they were sitting just an Elijah away from each other talking like nothing had ever happened.
Well at least he had the guts to do something. I hadn't been able to go anywhere near Daniella for the whole day.

I heard the door to the girls room open to reveal Dani. She moved slowly to sit next to me. She quickly shot Mike a glare than smiled toward Lola and Elijah.
There was a knock on the door and Dani just about fell over herself racing to answer it. Before she opened it she took a breath in and flipped her hair to the side. She than opened the door to show Koby who was leaned against the door frame.

"Hey" she smiled, "you're here"

"Well of course I am" he gave her a smirk.

I shot him a glare,

"Uhh we should get going" she huddled him out the door. "Bye guys".

And with that she was gone and I could finally breath.

"Parka?" I heard Lola say behind me.

"Yeah" I quickly spin myself around trying not to make it obvious that I was fixed on the sound of her laugh trailing down through the hall and down the stairs.

"Are you ok?" She gave me a sympathetic look and a small frown.

"Yeah, fine" I sighed.

"You like Dani?" Elijah looked toward me.

"God it's so obvious" my head fell into my palm.

"No...well.... I only asked cause of the way you glanced at her"

"I've said it a million time and I'll say it again, she's with Koby, as long as that's in place I'll be nothing in her eyes, at least nothing like the way she is to me"

"Parka!" Lola snapped.

"What?"

"You are in love with her, if only you could tell her how you felt, just like the way you are telling us"

"What difference would that make?"

"You would be surprised, I know for a fact that, that right there would melt any girls heart" Lola's eyes were soft with her stare.

"Hopefully not every girls heart" Elijah smirked as he looked down to her.

"If he was talking about me, it probably would've" she chuckled.

Elijah gave her a playful glare, than pressed his hand against her cheek and kissed her.

"That works too" She smiled up at him.

"Well I highly doubt he would do any of this" Mike finally spoke.

"He's right, I barely have the guts to have a normal conversation with her, let alone say my true feelings for her or go as far as too kiss her" I looked at Mike than back down at my feet.

"I know it's a horrible thing to want, but I really don't want things to work out between them"

"It's not a bad thing, Parker, it's wishful thinking, but maybe it will happen" lola was trying to help, but it felt like more of an insult than words of hope.

"Don't worry, I know the feeling completely" mine looked at Lola than sighed.

I pulled myself off of the couch and went back into my room.
I could hear mumbles coming from the lounge but could only make out a few words,

'Poor'
'If only'
'Would it'

I couldn't join them together to make sense so I just laid there on my bed, waiting for something to happen, of course nothing did, probably never would.