Chapter-5

Parka's POV-

"who the hell did that guy think he was" I broke the silence from Dani leaving.

"why does it bother you so much?" Lola replied.

"Because you girls are like sisters to us, forgive us for stopping some creep from sleeping with you" mike added in my defense.

"yeah, well for starters he wasn't creepy, he was cute, and second of all, I get where you are coming from but Parka seemed to be a little more protective with a hint, scratch that, a lot of jealousy" Lola stated looking at me.

"you think THAT was cute" Mike added to their little argument.

"yeah in fact and good for Dani, she deserves someone who admits their feelings towards her" Mike and Lola were now intermitly close to each other.
There was an awkward silence until Lola turned to me and began to shake her head than walk off.

"that was interesting" Mike moved his gaze from her back on to me.

"what was" I gave him a confused look.

"she can see it too" he laughed a bit than went to join Alex in the guy's room.

"no she cannot cause it's not a thing" I scowled at him.

"what's not a thing" Alex spoke up clearly not appreciating the fact that had been left out of the conversation.

"Parkas love for Dani" he said as if it was the most simplest thing in the world.

They both chuckled.

"what about you and Lola?"

"what about her and I"

"ohh this night is just getting more interesting" Alex moved closer to us.

"you know what I'm talking about"

"no I don't"

"You know, you and Lola" it was clear they had something weather or not they wanted to admit it to themselves or not.

"there is nothing happening between Lola and I" his voice was getting rougher; I could tell I was hitting a tender spot.

"if you say so, you guys were getting pretty close out there"

"we were arguing" his face began to frown.

"banter, romantic banter"

"you two are getting a little cozy" Alex finally chirped in to back me up.

"how?"

"just, can we really be sure that you two are both going to classes whenever you two leave"

"where else would we be going"

"I don't know, where ever the crazy kids go these days" I looked over to Alex and we both winked not so subtly toward Mike.

"you mean school?"

"no" Alex shook his head

"guys she had a boyfriend, whom might I add would probably bash our heads in for even talking about this"

"ahh so you didn't deny that you feel something for her" my eyes widened and a smile found its was to my face.

"I didn't say that I did either"

"but you do"

"no I don't"

"yes you do cause the way you act around her is almost similar to the way I treat Dani" my eyes widened with realization of what I just said

"so you admit it?"

"so do you than"

"fine so we all like someone in this apartment, congrats can we all go to sleep now?" Alex pulled the quilt on his bed up and rolled over.

"wait, what?" I pulled the covers away from his face.

"you like one of the girls?"

"maybe"

"is it Ruby?" mike came and joined us.

"nah I just admitted to liking one of the girls you guys liked, yes its ruby"

Mike and I smiled at each other than got into bed.

The others fell asleep pretty much straight away but all I could think about was how I had finally admitted that I did like Daniella, I'd never done that before and it felt so good, but than that thought was clouded by the fact that I still knew nothing would happen between the two of us, especially now that this other guy was in the picture, Lola was right he was cute, I didn't have a hope in hell.