"Oh, boy! You are indeed in big trouble, you fall for a princess and not just an ordinary princess, she has a mind of her own and she is out of your league right now!" RJ mused inwardly...

"Grrrrrr! And he acts cool with it! E kung batukan ko kaya ito! Nakakainis! The feels though earlier, it made me want to tell a story and yet this infuriating man beside her butt in and destroy everything!" Maine's monologue...

The drive was filled of their own thoughts upon getting to the gasoline station, they found the three are waiting for them... Maine got out of the car with a scowl on her face, while RJ's face was like something dawned on him and he was surprised!

"O..oh..oh... Something's is brewing and I don't like this right now?!!" - Sam thought...
"What happened? Why the scowl, Maine? I don't want to be on the receiving end of it! Need to hide now! - Nico with his wary look...
"Oh, no! What makes you look like that Nicomaine and I don't want to see the end result of this raging storm! - Joyce is definitely up on her toes right now!

" Guys, I'll be going now! I need to go home coz I have meeting tomorrow! And I also want to inform you that I won't make it tomorrow!" RJ said in manner of just needing to talk and walked away the fastest! Maine, on the other hand, is fuming inside and she remained poker face the whole time...

"Ito kaya ang pinag-awayan?!!! Masyado yatang clingy Ang Menggay a!" Sam.
"Naku, patay! Kami lang Ang sasalo sa rants ni Maine... Might as well look for an excuse as early as now! - Nico
"Oh, shoot! I even hate the idea to be her confidant right now? Why oh why?!! - Joyce mused...

RJ went about his business and off he went home... While Maine went to the machine shop without a word... And they know its worst than her talking her heart's out! And after a few minutes, they could hear the car's engine revving up without moving its place... She did it for mere 10 minutes... With her eyes closed, headset on her head and on the foulest mood she could ever have! No one dared stop her!

After getting out the car, she went straight to them and they have prepared themselves for her rants! But before she could do it...

Ring!!!
Joyce phone rang and to so to " escape" she answered the phone right away!

"Hello?!"
"A practice race in Batangas Racing Circuit tomorrow?"
"What are the odds?!"
"Hmmm, a bet?!! That would be nice... Okay, I am in!" Joyce said...
"Be there before 6am!"
After the call, she sighed as if she had escaped something big!

But that was not a very good news after ...

"Does it need to be you, Joyce?" Maine said.
"Huh? What?" Joyce heard her but what is she getting at with the question is vague to her...
"No, it could be anyone, me or a representative!" Joyce said, before it dawned on her! Fudge, it can't be!
"I WANT TO DO THE RACE, JUST TRY AND STOP ME!" Maine declared and no one utter a word!

The three heard Maine went back to the machine shop as she was telling everyone to male sure that the car is ready for tomorrow! Definitely no one is going to stop the hellish Maine!

Its going to be one hell Maine day!

A/N:
For your reference, there is really a Batangas Racing Circuit...

This is located at Rosario, Batangas and has been around for quite a while now... Just so you know!