Chapter 1

High school. Everyones biggest nightmare. For some, it is the mere thought of having to wake up early in the morning and attending, period. For some, it is not finding the perfect outfit or not finding the perfect shoes to go with the perfect dress. For others, it is the fear of not being good enough in sports. And others, it is the thought of low grades.
For me? It is the fact that I cant wake up from it and realize that it is infact a bad dream.

As usual, I walked into school wishing to be anywhere but. You would've thought, after summer break, like every other student, I would be excited about senior year. But no. The thought of coming to school, especially a new one, was the worst thing I could thunk of.

"Watch where your're going" I was brought out of my thoughts, when I bumped into a hard chest.
"I'm sorry, this is my first day and I'm trying to find the office but I-"
"So annoying. Can you shut up?" The guy said rolling his eyes and walked away bunping into my shoulders. On purpose obviously. He had 3 other guys with hin. They looked at me and smiled mockingly and followed him.

Nice start. Very nice.

I have been to schools before and I know when I see the jocks. He was obviously the one who decides who the losers are and who aren't. I have missed the first two weeks of school because of not being ready and everything. And now I am a loser in this stupid school. Stupid public schools. Now I am stuck in this stupid school, probably my fault on account of we could have prevented this if I hadnt done what I did back in Maries Academy of Art and Music. So my dad decides that the best thing to do was pull me out of the boarding school so he could spend more time with me. Also so that he can bring me to this stupid town so that I can, I quote "get the councelling from the best therapist in the country"

My phone started ringing the moment i stepped into the cafeteria. Incase you are wondering, I did find the office after wandering around the school for atleast 15 minutes. Fortunately I haven't seen either of the jerks the rest of the day.
I pulled out my phone to see my bestfriend Jessica Reed calling me. I smiled to myself. Possibly the best thing that happened today.

"Hey jess" I picked up the phone sitting next to a table seperate from everyone else.
"Time for your meds sweetie." I rolled my eyes. The first thing she says once I pick up was reminding me of my meds.
"Ugh. Is that how you greet your friend?"
"Well you know why you should take those, Izz." I could hear the worry in her voice. So I took out my meds and took them dry.
"Okay. Done. But you know, jess, I don't need them"
"Izz.."
"Really I'm fine. Besides, I have been seeing that shrink 2 hours every day for a week." I said.
"Nooo." She said.
"Yeah. Convinced my dad to shorten in to an hour a day 5 days a week" I said sighing. And then Jessica laughed.
"That is funny izz. Admit it. Anyway, hows school. What are you wearing?" She asked me, in that dreamy tone she had.
"You want a picture or shall I describe?" I laughed. I am supposed to send her a new picture of me every day anyway.
"Just tell me, dammit."
"Well, a white crop top with a dream catcher on the front. And a dark blue high waisted jeans." I said feeling proud of my choice in clothes. Call me anything, but no one can beat jess and me at picking out the perfect outfit.
"Please tell me you are out of that awful messy hair bun thing. You gotta let your hair down. If i had your hair, I'd never tie it." Jess said. Ugh, that Reed and her flattery. Just like her mother. I mean, I do take care of my hair. It is naturally wavy and a deep blonde. Just like my father and brother. Unlike them, I had blue eyes.
"Not today." I said, tucking a tiny lock of hair that had managed to fall on my face.
"Stop being so broody. Oh and Brooke Hamilton is going out with you-know-who"
"God I hate her."
"You still arent talking?"
"He asked me to give him space. I'm giving him space. He'll talk to me eventually. We've been friends since we were in diapers, so I know him" I hope.
"Hey, I gotta go. Face time tonight okay? That stupid dorm lady keeps--checking up on me. I swear its impossible to skip class because of her. Visit me soon okay? I'll ask Robert personaly if I have to. I love you" before I could say anything, she hung up on me. That, is Jessica Reed being Jessica Reed.

I almost made the day without running into either of those boys I met earlier. With my issues, I obviously couldn't talk to anyone either. So naturally I made no friends.
Oh, did I say Almost? When I say almost, I mean Al-freaking-most.

The last period was Literature. I had already settled down, when I saw a tall figure walk through the doors. And another. And  another. And one more. The first to walk through the doors was the guy who yelled at me today. Yelling doesn't really intimidate me, to be honest. Just made me dislike the guy very deeply. He walked with pride, with the permanent scowl on his face. Like everything was too good for him. Nonetheless, he was very good looking. Anyone with eyes could say so. From his height and his messy black hair, to his unreadable dark eyes, was close to perfection. He went and took the seat infront of me along with his buddies.
Once settled down, the guy with the light brown hair turned around and noticed me staring. He smirked and elbowed his Grumpy friend, who turned around and smirked at me.