Death XXXXXVII

Bellamy had watched it all unfold in front of him. He blamed himself even though he could do nothing about crazy ex Mount Weather guard plunged a knife into your stomach as you tried to save Clarke. He's never screamed so loud.
Now he watched as they set her lifeless body onto the block of wood, next to Lincoln, next to Sinclair. He wish he couldn't feel anything. Or that he hadn't already cried so much that now nothing could come out. He watched as they lit up her body. Numb. So numb he didn't even feel the single tear rolling down his cheek. Clarke laid a hand on his shoulder and he merely shrugged it off. Knowing he had to make somebody pay for it. The anger settling in. He would never be the same. No one would ever fill the gap in his heart.
John Murphy:
You were a grounder. And when Murphy left camp, you stayed with your brother Lincoln. So when Pike put a bullet in Lincoln. You tried to seek justice. Only to meet the same fate as your brother. So when Murphy was in Polis, seeing everyone. He locked eyes with Clarke. The light dreamed from Clarke's eyes as she shook her head. Murphy swallowed hard as Octavia walked up to Murphy. Setting her necklace and knife into his hand. He looked to the sky and he wanted the tears to return to his head. Bitterness filled his heart once again as he remembered everything about her.
He blamed himself. He should have never left.