If These Sheets Were States XXXXI

A/N: Lol All time low reference, also check out loveviral on Tumblr 

Warning: Smut and Fluff

Earlier today, your boyfriend Bellamy made you pinky promise him that you wouldn't go into the tent you two shared until he comes and gets you. One of the perks of dating the leader of the camp is getting the privilege of sharing the amazingly big tent he found in one of the bunkers. You had no idea what he had planned, but you kept your promise and made yourself busy around camp until finally, he came up to you.

"Y/N, it's time."

"Time for what?" You smile, even though you are still confused as to what he did in the tent just moments before.

"Just wait and see." He gave you a proud smile as he laced his fingers with yours while you two walked over to your tent. You two reach the outside of the tent and Bellamy takes a step back, motioning for you to go in first.

"Oh my god, Bell!" You cover your mouth as your eyes dart around the tent which was now filled with lanterns and blankets. They were folded in a way that made the ground look more comfortable than a mattress. If he wasn't so busy with camp, he would've taken you to the bunker he had found.

Recently, the two of you haven't had any alone time and he decided to take some time out for his girlfriend and have some one on one time.
Bellamy zipped the tent up and stepped over towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your neck.

"You like it?"

"I love it."

"I've missed this..." He admits, twirling in your body around so that he could place another kiss on you, but this time on your lips. You two undressed each other and added little kisses along the way. Bellamy had some trouble with your bra, resulting in a shy smile from him and you helping him out with it. Bellamy's eyes widened as he admired your breasts, massaging them with his hands.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N." He pressed his lips to yours again, then trails his kisses down your neck, sucking and nipping, defiantly leaving a mark. You crouch down on the blankets and lay down. He comes down and hovers over your body, holding his weight with one of his hands. You begin to rub his member, making him moan out in pleasure. He started to rub your clit as you spread your legs, ready for his length. You gave him a nod of approval and he didn't waste any time as he thrusted his entire length into you.

The both of you have been waiting for this day to come and finally, it has, so you two weren't going to waste it. As he swayed at a gentle pace in and out of you, you tried your best to keep your moans at a minimum, considering it's the middle of the day and you don't know who's around your tent. You kissed him deeply as he advanced into you continuously, building you both up.

"Just like that, baby." You gripped his back even more with your hands as you felt your climax coming. As you both were feeling as your orgasms were about to come, Bellamy thrusted an extra few times, realising his load into you. You moaned and buried your face in his neck to try and cover up the sound as much as you could.

"I love you, babe." He kissed your lips, his breath heavy since he was still recovering from his orgasm.

"I love you too, Bellamy." You pressed your lips to his once more, then he hopped off of you and laid down beside you, taking you in his arms.

You two spent the next hour cuddling up in the blankets he set up and talked about sweet nothings.