New Baby XII

Bellamy never expected himself to be able to be a father to anybody

Bellamy never expected himself to be able to be a father to anybody. But here he was gently stroking his newborn daughters chubby little cheek with tears welling up in his brown eyes. He sniffed as he smiled warmly to the little bundle of pink blanket as he sat on the side of his beautiful wife, (Y/N), whom was peacefully resting after almost six hours of labor) as he held one of her hands in his lap. He studied the baby girl, who took the name Charlotte Grace Blake, laid in the small baby bed beside her mommy's bed. 

Bellamy had recalled when (Y/N) told him she was pregnant. He remembers hearing the little princesses heartbeat and painting he nursery a pale pink with his six month pregnant wife as they gushed on and on about who the baby will look like, and what her qualities is will be. He noticed the thick, dark hair poking out from under Charlie's hat and he noticed she had his mouth and (Y/N)'s nose. 

He couldn't help but wonder whose eyes she had before he felt the bed move and his wife slide next to him as he stroked Charlie's small head carefully. (Y/N) rested her head on his shoulder.

"Have you left her side yet?" She whispered as she reached up to stroke the baby's small feet.
"Nope. I haven't left either of your sides."
"You're a liar. I know you went to the nursery." She teased. He chuckled.
"I had too protect my princess." He stated as a matter of factly.
"You want to hold her?" (Y/N) asked as she looked up at him. He hesitantly nodded. She carefully picked her up and set her in the massive arms of her handsome husband as Charlie let out a small noise and she squirmed slightly. 

"Oh come on you're not even in my arms yet." Bellamy chuckled as he pushed back a few tears. Once in the arms of her father she nuzzled closer as she looked up at her father with dazzling hazel eyes. Bellamy sniffed out of happiness.
"Bell...are you okay?"
"Yes. I'm sitting by the most beautiful and bravest girl ever holding the most precious thing to ever breathe." He genuinely smiled as he looked to his wife.
"Dang it Bell...you're gonna make me cry." (Y/N) sniffed as Bellamy laughed.
"And I'm always going to protect my princess...and my beautiful queen." Bellamy pecked his daughters head and then kissed (Y/N) before going back to cooing over his picture perfect family before Octavia and Lincoln could arrive to 'disrupt the peace'.