What Is Best XXXXVIII

"Bellamy can we talk?" I ask as I rap my knuckles on the ajar door

"Bellamy can we talk?" I ask as I rap my knuckles on the ajar door. Nothing. "Bell?" I nudge the door and peer inside. He is back to me and putting on what looks like some form of body armor. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Not now (y/n)." He voices as he continues what he is doing.

"Seriously, what the hell? Tell me you aren't about to do something stupid. I know you are upset, I cared about Gina too. I know if all of this is hurting me then it must be killing you. But Bellamy there is nothing you can do with that gun that is going to change things. So please put it back before a guard sees you. Stealing weapons is treason and you know it. You already dodged that bullet once, don't risk a second."

"Just stop. I need to do this, so don't get in my way." He demands, still not looking at me.

"As if! The only thing you need to do is give me that gun before you hurt yourself or someone else."

"I've already hurt people (y/n). All those people are dead because of me." His tone has broken down from strict to struggling.

I stop by his side and gently take a hold of his arm. "Bell you did what you thought was right. There was no way for you to know that was going to happen. You can't blame yourself every time something bad happens." I tell him softly.

"No, it is my fault. I made the wrong decision and trusted the wrong people. I won't make that mistake again."

"Well you're wrong right now."

He whips his arm away from me. "You have always had my back until now, why are you second guessing everything I say?" His eyes fix to mine, his face contorting from the pain he is finally letting surface.

"I'm challenging you because you are hardly in the right state to be making any major decisions. Grief makes people do stupid things Bell. That guy chucking a rock at Lincoln earlier is great example of a bad choice made in the heat of the moment. I'm trying to stop you from doing something you will regret or do you want to be just like Finn?"

"It's time." A man states from the hallway.

"I'll be right there." Bellamy says to the older man who just nods and proceeds down the hall. "I'm doing what is best for our people (y/n). I always have." He says, returning to his previous stony expression. He tears his gaze from mine and exits the room without another word.

"Sorry Bell but so am I." I mumble as I race out of the room and head for Medical.