You Idiot XXXVI

Your lips turned to a frown as you stood inside the dropship that took you to Earth with the rest of the 100

Your lips turned to a frown as you stood inside the dropship that took you to Earth with the rest of the 100. Bellamy was yet again, agreeing with Clarke when what you had suggested was obviously the best way to go. You have had a crush on Bellamy for the longest time now but the feelings were clearly not mutual.

"Look, I think if we put send too many people out of camp, there won't be anyone left to guard," Clarke said flatly.

"No, like I said we can send five groups of three people out of camp. Each group with a tracker, a hunter, and a gunner." You counter.

"No Clarke's right, we can't spare anyone right now, especially with the threats from the grounders," Bellamy says. "Besides we still have a few rations to go around."

"Bellamy are you kidding me? We have rations to last everyone a day and if we want to fight grounders we need to eat some damn food," You yell.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but I'm going to have to agree with Clarke," Bellamy said almost sympathetically.

"You're going to take her side over mine?" You scream. Before Bellamy can react you storm out of the dropship and you run out of the safety of the camp's gates. You were going to find some food yourself.

It was a little while since you had left the camp and you had probably gotten enough food to last everyone two more days at the most. Suddenly you hear a twig snap and you whip around with your knife at the ready. To your surprise, it was Bellamy.

"Why the hell did you just run out of there?" He yells.

"Because we need some damn food if we're gonna win against the grounders!"

"We need to get back to camp right now," Bellamy says as he wraps his arm around your waist and starts to pull you in the direction of the camp.

"No way, I have enough food for two days."

"Look (Y/N), you shouldn't have gone out here on your own. You could have gotten hurt, or kidnapped, or god knows what else," he says, talking as if you were a child.

"Why do you care?!"

"Because," he pauses for a second and a sweet smirk appears on his face. "I love you, you idiot!"

You couldn't comprehend the words that just slipped out of that boys mouth. He walks closer to you and is now inches from your face. He soon closes the gap with a kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that to happen," you whisper. Bellamy laughs and grabs a hold of your hand. The two of you walk back to camp together, happy as you could ever be.