Moonlight Beasts XXXXXVI

Life on Earth was fairly good, incredibly good if compared to live in the Sky Box. Everything was pretty new to the prisoners on the Ground. (Y/N) liked the freedom that existed there, liked to feel the fresh air on her face and the smell of nature. But her favorite thing to do was mess with Bellamy Blake.

From the first time they saw each other, the two didn't seem to get along. He was always giving orders to everyone and most of the time she would find fault in the things he decided, it seemed to annoy him more than anything.

Even though that seemed to be in a negative way, she liked to be noticed by him. The girl never put her finger on why she seemed to feel the need to be noticed, until she began to get herself thinking about him or even looking at him when he was doing something. So the answer was pretty obvious to her, she somehow had developed a crush on him. And by the time she realized it, she tried to hide it in the best way she thought by continuing doing everything to annoy him.

But things began to change on a typical day.

(Y/N) had her duties in that place just like everyone else, but she usually tried to finish as fast as she could. She felt herself looking for Bellamy as soon as her task in the camp ended, finding him talking to Murphy and Finn. What the hell Finn was doing there? It wasn't big news that he didn't get along with the other two, then why he was talking to them?

"Are they going somewhere?" (Y/N) asked Octavia when she was passing next to her.

"They're going out to get more supplies." she said, suddenly a smirk appearing on her face. "You should go too."

(Y/N) sent a glare to Octavia, as if wondering why she would do that. Soon several scenarios went through her head. Going with them meant spending more time with Bellamy. However this could be bad. She always ended up in an argument with him when they spent much time together. So the girl began to think about the two choices she had, and when she saw that the boys were about to leave, she ran toward them.

"I'm going too." she said, causing the three of them to turn to her.

Murphy just gave a quick glance to Bellamy before he shrugged, continuing to walk. Finn sent her a sympathetic look, nodding slightly. Meanwhile, Bellamy had a annoyed look on his face, ready to refuse her help.

"The more, the better." Finn said after realizing that Blake probably wouldn't let her come. Bellamy's gaze was on him before he rolled his eyes.

"Don't slow us down." he muttered before following behind Murphy.

Finn patted her back, encouraging her to walk in front of him, going right behind Bellamy. (Y/N) hadn't left the camp many times and knowing that there were other people in the woods made she feel unsafe, but being around him gave her a good feeling, a feeling of calm.

"It would be better if we separate in pairs." Bellamy said, after some time walking.

"Bad idea." (Y/N) muttered, causing the boy to send him a disapproving look.

"We could cover more area if we have more teams."

The other two boys seemed to agree with the idea, which made her get discouraged. Her reason to have offered to go along with them was to spend more time with Bellamy, now she would either have to go with one of the other two or she would have to be alone with him, which could not end well. She sighed, knowing what would be safer choice to do.

"I'm going with Finn." she said, without noticing the quick glance of jealousy that passed through Bellamy's eyes.

"I'm going with Murphy." Finn said. A frown appeared on her face, causing Finn approached. "I keep an eye on him and you keep an eye on Blake. I still don't trust him." he whispered in her ear, making her nod.