Threats XXXXXXI

Shout out to @youcanjustimagineit

It had been a matter of seconds. You felt Echo’s cold blade on your throat and her hands holding you roughly against her body. They wanted Polis, now that King Roan was injured and Commander Lexa was dead, Azgeda wanted to take the power. 

“ Bellamy! ” you screamed, and you saw Bellamy stepping ahead, screaming your name in response. He wasn’t angry, he was furious, and if it wasn’t for Kane, who was holding him back, he would have killed cold blooded Echo.

“ Let her go, Echo. Let her go! ” Bellamy was almost… desperate. He was always like that when it was about about you, he felt overprotective, he felt like he needed to protect you from this cruel world you landed on. 

“ Back off, Bellamy. ” there was a hint of a cruel smile on Echo’s lips. “ You don’t want me to kill her, don’t you? You should teach your girlfriend some respect. ”

“ You won’t rule Polis on your own. Polis should be leaded by the ambassadors until there is a new Commander. ” as you spoke, you felt Echo’s blade pressing further on your skin and her laugh rumble in your ear. All around you, you heard hums of consent. A woman with icy blue eyes stepped ahead, a stern look on her eyes.

“ She is right, let her go. Azgeda won’t rule Polis on it’s own. ” she said, and at this point you felt your throat free from the blade. In a second you were pushed away from Echo. Bellamy took you istantly in his strong arms, holding you against his chest. Just now you realised how your heart was beating rapidly and that you had held your breath. 

“ Are you okay? ” he asked you softly, his calloused fingers grazing on your face. Before you could say anything, you heard a metallic sound and a thump. You turned around and you saw the woman that defended you at the ground, her throat slitted. Bellamy’s arms held you closer, and you watched horrified Echo. Kane was trying to discuss with Echo but it was worthless.

“ In the name of King Roan and as rightful caretaker to the throne of the Commanders, Polis is now under Azgeda rule. ”

Your hand found Bellamy’s, and you squeezed it, arching your brows and trying to look brave as Echo placed her gaze on yours. 

“ No Skaikru leaves this city. And if you try to defy me again, you will be crashed. ”