Harsh Words IXXXXXX

"And who do you think you are! The fucking high priestess?" Bellamy scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"I-I never said that...i just wanted a break for today from working..." you stated softly, not meeting his eyes.
"Take a look around! Everyone else is busting their ass to benefit us as a group! You have worked less than all of them combined! Honestly. Sometimes you just need to shut up and do what you are told!" he shouted once more
This made you sad, of course. But mostly it triggered anger. "Excuse me? I have worked just as much as everyone else! I do everything that is asked of me, and still it's not enough for you. Actually. Nothing i ever do is enough for you. Well you know what Bellamy?" You raised your voice,he seemed slightly surprised at that, "im done trying to please you! So now you dont have to hide the fact that you cheat on me every other day, and the fact that maybe we weren't meant for each other because i cant stand you!"
You then turn on your heel and storm towards the gate.
"(y/n) wait!"
"Was that an order?" you call back, your voice full of hurt and anger. You unlock the gate and step out, beginning your trip to your safe spot, a tree house you had made by yourself.
Eventually you started crying, but it wasnt for long. You stopped when you heard a horn sound. Acid fog. You ran through the small tree house shutting the windows and doors, and laid back down on the makeshift bed.
About two minutes later someone knocked on the small door.
"What?" you said as you went to open it.
It was Bellamy.
"What are you doing! You could've gotten hurt!" you say and pull him into the room, sealing the door shut behind him
"I was looking for you" he says quietly
At first you didn't say anything, "Bellamy...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all of those mean things. I didn't mean them."
"No, this is my fault i started the fight and said things and you were right about the cheating and im sorry. I just...I cant even give you a reason why.." he sits down and puts his head in his hands
"I still love you, we just need to find a way to make this work." you sit by him
"And i love you too but how can you forgive me?"
"Because its you and I against the world" You pull his hands away from his face and kiss his forehead.