Chapter 19- Ross' Singing

Start from the beginning

      "Yeah he called earlier this morning. Around ten or eleven. Or so. But yeah, he called and told me happy birthday." Answered Jess.

      Her mother shouted cheerfully, "That's great sweetie. Oh, I gotta go."

      "Oh okay then. Bye mom." Said Jess, about to hang up.

      "Wait Jess! One last thing. I forgot to tell you." Said her mother in a rush.

      "Yeah?"

      Her mom took a deep breath and said carefully, "I love you, hon. More then you expect. It might not seem like it, but I do. And so does your father. Just remember that." With that, her mom hung up.

      She was almost in tears. Her mom really did love her. All this time she thought that she was in the background of her parents lives.

      Jess checked her phone. It was 5:27. They would be here any minute now. As each second went by, the more nervous Jess got.

      That's when she heard a horn honking outside. Jess quickly grabbed her purse and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Jess walked outside into the cold air. There was still a little snow out. But people said it was suppose to snow more that night.

      There was two cars. One red one, and one black one. Max was standing in front of the black car.

      "Happy birthday Jess!" He said, as he pulled her into a close hug. It shocked Jess, but she sooner hugged back.

      She smiled and thanked him. "Oh, since there are seen of us, we had to take two cars. You can either ride in the black one, with me, Ross, and Shelby. Or the red one, with Red, Cory, and Tim."

      Jess thought for a moment, and finally said, "I'll ride with you guys."

      "Alright, hop in." Said Max, as he opened the car door for Jess to get in. Max sat in next to her.

      Shelby and Ross to the top of there lungs, "Happy Birthday Jess!"

      "Aww, thanks guys. I really appreciate that." Said Jess.

      Shelby started driving. She was following the red car that was in front of them, and contained the other people.

      "So, where exactly are we going?" Asked Jess as she looked at Shelby.

      Ross giggled and said, "It's a secret." That made Jess a little weird and uncomfortable.

      "I'll give you a hint, nachos, soda, and noise." Said Max, glancing at Jess.

      Jess thought for a moment and said, "A resturant?"

      They all laughed. Shelby finally said, "Nope. But good guess." They were still laughing.

      "Give me another hint! That one sucked!" Shouted Jess, crossing her arms and pouting.

      Ross stopped laughing and thought for a moment. "Here is your last hint . . . Clank! Bump! Other loud noises."

      They all burst out laughing lime crazy. "I don't know!" Shouted Jess.

      Shelby then said, "Let's listen to the radio." She started flipping through the stations.

      She stopped on a fimilar station, and a fimilar song was playing. It was Let It Go.

      [I don't know]

      Ross gasped and screamed, "Can I start singing. Pretty please with a chetry and sprinkles on top. Please!"

      In usion, everyone shouted, "No Ross!"

      "Alright here I go!" Shouted Ross as he prepared to sing, completely ignoring them.

      He cleared his throat, "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight. Not a footprint, to be seen."

      Everyone groaned, especially Max. "I hate this movie so much. Ross stop. Now!"

      "A kingdom of isolation. And it looks like, I'm the queen." Continued Ross, completely ignoring what Max had said.

      Ross took a deep breath and went on. "The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried."

      "Don't let them in, dont let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel. Don't let them know. Well know they know!" Shouted Ross, pausing to take a breath.

      Max silently shook his head and groaned, "Ross I am so glad I am not your roommate."

      [Get it? Because they . . . Nvm]

      Ross took a deep breath and yelled to the top of his lungs, "LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!"

      "Oh man, this is hilarious. 11/10." Shouted Jess, clapping her hands together.

      "Let it gooooooooooo! Let it gooooooooooooooo! Turn away and slam the door!" Shouted Ross. Throwing his arms up.

      Max shouted, "I would slam the door in you face if we weren't in a car!"

      "I don't care! What there going to say! Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway!" Shouted Ross, smiling at Max and Jess.

      "It's gonna bother you once I throw you in a pile of snow outside!" Max shouted, about to grab Ross by the neck.

      Ross gulped and said, "Well what do you? Were here! Come let's go!"

      They all slowly started to get out once Ross said, "Or should I say, let it go!"

      "That's it! Ross your dead!" Screamed Max!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Guys, it's 2017! This year is gonna be great, trust me! I'll be writing even more.

      Sorry it took a while to write this chapter. I had a hard time deciding what song Ross would sing.

      I wanna say thank you too all my little dinosaurs. I love you guys so much.

      Buh-Byeeeeeee!

      Also it's snowing! Or at least where I live. Yay!