Life in the hospital

Morgan POV:

I rolled over in bed to feel my stomac hurt. I looked like a hospital room. I saw a heart monitor by my bed. I was wearing a hospital gown. I saw a window. It had curtins covering it, but the sun still shone in. I started to sit up. The door opened on the other side of the room. I turned my head. Destiny and Trenton walked in. Trenton had some chicken in a box. I could smell it. Destiny had two bottled waters. When her eyes landed on me she dropped the waters and ran to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I heard her sob. I hid my face in her shoulder. 

"Why would you do that to me!?" Destiny asked looking at me. I started to open my mouth then I felt a sharp pain. I looked at my stomach. There was a tub in my stomach.

"Because of you being stupid they had to pump you stomach." Destiny said moving a loose hair from her eye. My eyes felt like they were going to fall off. My arms felt like dun-bells. My head felt like I was hitting it against concreate.

"How long was I out?" I croaked out. Destiny looked at Trenton. Trenton's eyes were filled with tears.

"They were giving you another day. You were out so long that they thought you went into a coma." Trenton said. I looked at Destiny. She nodded.

"You were out for a week."Destiny said. She crawled in bed beside me and layed her head on my shoulder. 

"You didn't tell me you were going to do this." Destiny said. I let a tear slide down my face.

"I think I need some food." I said changing the subject. I didn't wanna talk about it. 

"Morgan. You have to talk to us." He said. I rolled my eyes. What doesn't her get.

"I want food!" I yelled at him. He sighed. He stood and walked out. Destiny looked at me.

"I....I-uh...Di..."She cut off. She had something to say, she just didn't want to say it. I kissed her fore head. 

"I love you." I said. She smiled.

"I love you too sissy." She said. I layed my head on her shoulder. 

"I really love you. A lot. Please don't scare me like this again." she said. I let a tear roll down my cheek. I did this to her. I hurt the only person I shouldn't. 

"Was the party fun?" I asked. She chuckled. 

"The party was. You missed the cmapfire." She said. I smiled. 

"Darn. I love campfires." I said. She shook her head.

"It wans't like your favorite campfire where you sit around and sing." She said. I was grinning.

"I love how you know that." I said. She shrugged.

"I know everything about you." She said. She looked at the window. She didn't know I was unhappy. She didn't knw I was going to do this, but she still through my eyes knew everything about me. As I knew everything about her. Trenton walked in. He held a carrying bucket.

"Here. A lot of orange chicken." He said sitting it on my little tray thing. Destiny jumped up and sat in a chair. I opened my box and at every last piece. I was hungry.

"Wow Morg. You sure are hungry!" Destiny said. I smiled. 

***********************

************************

Later:

I sat on the hospital bed. It was quiet. Destiny went to get some pie. Trenton went home. Kenzi came and saw me earlier. She had been up all day. She only stayed for about thirty minutes. It was getting dark outside. I told Destiny Trenton or Kenzi had to bring her here or take her home. I didn't want her doing anything. Why did I do this? It's hard to explain. I can't even explain what was going through my head. My eyes began to water. My vision fogged. My head was exploding. 

"Morgan?"I looked at the door. There stood Niall. Holding a bouqut of flowers. He walked over to me. He put the flowers on a chair. He put his hands on my cheeks. 

"I screwed up. I never should have let you leave." He said. I shook my head.

"We were fighting, and I was ready to leave." I said. He tightened his grip on my face where I couldn't turn my head. He was stairing into my eyes that shimmered with water.

"Not just the other day. I should't have let you go ever. Morgan I love you. I will never let you leave again." He said. We were stairing into each others eyes. I could feel his breath. After a mment Niall crashed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in synch. His hands still held my face. He pulled away after a mment.

"Niall. I love you too." I said grabbing his face and pushing my lips on his. We both held each others faces. Niall dropped his hands. With that I pulled away. Niall slipped off his shoes and crawled in the bed with me.

"How do you feel?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. 

"I hurt. But now I feel much beter." I said. Niall grinned. I layed my head on his shoulder. Niall was here. All was better. I looked at him. His eyes were closed. I needed safe. And that is what Niall Horan was.

_______________________

________________________

It was short, but I am super pumped for my new story! @flowersand lace is in it, @MontanaTomlinson, and @KenziProbs4321 So excited!! Can't wait!!