Chapter 13

{VOTE IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY}

*a month later*

"Babe hurry the fuck up I have reservations" Ben yelled from downstairs.

We have been together a month now and it has been nothing but hell, no hell has to be better than this relationship. I’m currently covering up the bruises from last night, bruises I got because I added to much butter to the popcorn; that's how bad the reasons have gotten, it went from mouthing off apparently, to too much butter. I could never leave, he wouldn't let me, he would probably kill me so I just shut up and I take it.

Since it's our anniversary he's taking me out for a "romantic" dinner, of course it's against my will, I would rather stick needles in my eye. I was finally ready to go downstairs. I make sure I followed his protocol of what he wanted "his girl" to look like. I wore a white form fitting dress that went to my mid-thigh and paired it with a lacey off pink cardigan. My shoes are off white with flowers across the top, I wore light make up and curled my hair into light curls and pinned it back. I took a deep breath and hoped he approved.

"You took so damn long" he spat as he turned to look at me. I saw his face soften and smile, good he's in a good mood maybe tonight will be pleasant.

"God you look so fucking hot I'm not gonna be able to control myself" he said winking.

I smirked at him, acting of course. I grabbed the end tips of his blazer and pressed my body to his just the way he likes it.I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I'm only hot ‘cause I have the sexiest boyfriend alive"

I felt him shiver against me, I kissed him lightly on the lips fighting back the urge to puke up my breakfast.

"Let's go darling I dont want you to miss your reservation. I'm sorry I was so delayed getting ready I just wanted to make sure I looked perfect for you" I said like a robot.

I knew how to make sure his mood stayed up; I had to be the most perfect girlfriend ever. I knew the right things to say and do. If he wanted to make out we made out, if he wanted to go home we went home, if he wanted to eat we eat, if he wanted sex....sadly...we had sex .

He grabbed my hand and led me to his car, we drove in silence just hand in hand with "smiles" on our faces. Every time we had these quiet moments all I thought about was how to get out of this relationship. I couldn't just leave he would kill me if I did, I was never alone long enough to talk to my mom or dad, the policewould never believe me. We arrived at Grange, this upscale restaurant in downtown Sacramento and when I say upscale I mean upscale!

"BEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU’RE SERIOUSLY TAKING ME TO GRANGE! OH BABY I LOVE YOU"I said with genuine excitement but fake words. I have always wanted to go to Grange, I've heard the food is amazing.

"Only the best for you babe" he said as he gave the valet his keys. we walked in looking like a young couple madly in love celebrating their anniversary. We had a quiet little seating area with candles and dim lighting, it was truly romantic and if he wasn’t such an ass hole I could actually love him.

"Ben I can't believe you actually did all this, it's so beautiful" I said grabbing his hand.He smiled at me from across the table and squeezed my hand lovingly.

If I survive this relationship I'm going to be an actress because I am fucking good at it.

"Hello there, I'm Danny your server for this evening.Can I get you something to drink?" I knew to look down whenever we were around men.

"Yes I'll have a Pomegranate and my beautiful girlfriend will have water with lemon" Ben said. I can tell he was smiling at me approving my behavior of avoiding eye contact with Danny.

"Right away sir"

When I was sure he walked away I looked up at Ben and smiled "Do you know what you’regoing to have babe?" I asked.

"Still undecided, but I was thinking we'd start with the Rosemary and Yogurt flat bread , You can have the Baby Romaine and I will have Capay Organics Arugula, and for the main course you could have Pan Roasted Artic Char because I'm honestly tossed between that and the Harissa Braised Storm Hill Short Ribs. This way I dont have to choose. Is that okay with you babe?" Ben said with a smile.

In all honesty I wanted to say “hell to the fuck no it isn’t, want to know what I want? First of all I wanted an Apple Martini, secondly I wanted the Meat plate, Potato Leek Soup, and  Seared California Swordfish with a side of Marcona Almonds. Thirdly it’s over you abusive asshole!”. But in actuality I nodded and said “yes darling” with a fake smile.

Danny came back and we ordered, I ate the disgusting rosemary and yogurt flat bread with a satisfied smile, but nearly choked when I saw Todd and Bridgit get seated at the table next to us.

“Well, well look what we have here, the oh-so-happy couple celebrating a month I see.So are Toddybear and I. Arent we darling?” Bridgit said as she stood at the side of our table, great, just what I need.

I gave her a once over, she’s wearing a very tight champagne colored dress,that exposed way to much cleavage, and had a black strap down the side and was so short it only covered the lady part and stopped.She paired them with some sparkly black pumps. Her red hair was straight and she wore sparkly whore eyeshadow and whore pink lipstick. All together she looked like a whore.

“Well congratulations Bridgit, I hope you’re happy because I know I am.Isn’t that right love?” Ben said grabbing my hand.

“Yes love I am beaming with the up most joy, I would like to thank you and To—“ I looked at Todd for the first time in awhile. His green eyes piercing my soul not as lit up as they used to be but beautiful, his used to be long hair now short and slightly spiked. He was wearing a black shirt and white tie, with black skinny jeans and old fashion converse. It was official I fell in love with him all over again.

“Babe?”

I jumped a bit at the harshness of the voice. I looked over to see a very pissed off Ben and I already knew I upset him. I couldn’t even finish my sentence I just went back to my food, I felt Todd’s piercing stare on me I wish I knew what he was thinking.

Todd’s POV:

Beautiful.

She is absolutely beautiful.

She looks like an angel from heaven.

Her brown eyes capturing me, her beautiful soft lips opening slightly, and how she is dressed not like a whore like Bridgit, no, conservative yet sexy at the same time. She is practically screaming for me to touch her, god I wish I could.

We were both startled when we heard a very commanding voice say ‘babe’ I didn’t like the fact that he made my girl jump. She looked back down at her food and ate, she looked so…scared and fragile, not like the Annalisa I knew and still love.

I pretended to drop my phone by her and went to pick it up, I was going to talk to her.

“incontrami bango(meet me bathroom)” I saw her cheeks go read I only hope she will.

*An Hour Later*

“Excuse me baby I have to use the restroom” I said to Bridgit and kissed her hand causing her to roll her eyes. I smiled secretly at Annalisa as she looked panicked. I waited in the bathroom hall for her and then I saw her…

“We need to talk”

________________________________________________________

OOOOOH SUSPENSE!

Sorry I've been MIA gosh the end of the year is worst then the beginning I mean really :( so like i'll be better I promise <3

RANDOM QUESTION:What social networing sites are you on?

STAY GOLDEN LOVES

RATE/COMMENT/VOTE!