Chapter 3

"HEY HEYHEYHEY THERE JUNIORS THIS IS THE FINAL STRETCH TILL OUR SENIOR YEAR..."therewas an eruption of cheers throughout the class room as Karen a.k.a Junior Spirit Coordinator told us what we have all been thinking.

"I KNOW I KNOW IT'S EXCITING SO IN THIS CLASS YOUR HOMEROOM YOU WILL GET YOUR SCHEDULES!DONT FORGET THE JUNIOR CAR WASH IS THIS SATURDAY AS THE VERY FIRST FUNDRAISER FOR PROM! IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER TO WORK AT THE CAR WASH SPECIFICALLY GIRLS YOU CAN SIGN UP AT LUNCH! REMEMBER NOTHING IS AS UP SCALE AS TRIDELL!" She said as upbeat as ever, not missing any enthusiasm.

The Junior car wash was basically girls in bikini's seductively washing cars trying to snag a date to prom and/or senior ball. Lissa never wanted to go to the car wash, and she definitely would not have been a part of it. But Annalisa wanted to throw on a bikini top and short shorts and wash some cars. It was for a good cause anyway I mean I wanted a sick ass prom as much as the next girl.

Somewhere in the argument with myself, my schedule along with someone’s number were placed on my desk. I looked around to see Todd Jenkins, a skater, winking Annalisa or Lissa is used to guys dropping their number on her desk and winking.

I occupied myself with looking at my schedule for the first half of my junior year since I’m on the four block plan. The four block plan was actually really cool because it felt that you got out of school a lot earlier since you only have four classes. The sucky part is that there 2 hours long but hey I don’t mind more learnig I guess.

 *My Schedule*

Homeroom

1st:AP Physics

2nd:AP Photo

3rd:Jazz Dance Adv.

4th: AP Calculus

I may not look like a nerd anymore, but I still want to go to the University of Sydney, it's in the top 50 Universities. I sighed and folded up my schedule only to nearly jump out of my skin when I saw Todd standing over me.

"Hey beautiful" he said with a smirk on his face, I used to have the biggest crush on Todd duringmy freshman year just because he once gave me that smirk.

"Umm hey Todd?" I said way cooler than I thought it would be, he smiled and got closer to me so I could smell the spearmint gum he was chewing.

"You know my name, angel?" he said. That is when I realized people were staring, whispering, and flirting with me because they had no clue who I was. I have gone to school with the same people since kindergarten, and all I get is my hair colored, contacts, and change my wardrobe and all of a sudden I'm a new person.

"Todd it's me Annalisa" I said laughing prepared to jet to the door.

I looked at his face, his jaw was near the floor. I giggled at how cute his face was. I simply took my index finger and pressed his mouth closed.

"Close your mouthToddykins you could catch a fly that way" I whispered in his ear causing him to shiver a bit and me to giggle. I never could make a guy react like that; I kissed his cheek and walked away leaving an awe struck Todd.

I was basking in my new found power till I felt someone grab my hand and spend me around into a tight but familiar hug.

"Annalisa, I'm so sorry I had no clue you felt that way. I know I'm a shitty best friend but if you take me back I'll prove myself worthy. I was so blinded by Bridgit's beauty, I didn’t realize she was dissing my best friend and I'm sorry I didn’t say anything about the way you look ....uhhh...il....uh...iltuo...umm hold on I remember this......OH il tuo assolutamente bello(you’reabsolutely beautiful). PLEASE Annalisa take this idiot back" Ben said begging me but not letting me out of his tight grasp, I loved Ben more than I could say but didn’t I want to put myself through being the best friend and that’s it.

"I will get on my knees rightnow I swear....I’ll sing the song" he said. I knew he would and it would be awkward for everyone and I wasn't that mad at him.

"Oh my god, Benny don’t, please, I forgive you" I said laughing, he hugged me tighter and I didn’t want to leave his arms.

"YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE SHE FORGAVE ME. ANNALISA BELLA RICCI FORGAVE THIS IDIOT" he said showing me off like I was a price, his face was beaming. Everyone passing just shook their head and ignored him. Ben is known for being odd but still cool.

"I'm so glad you guys made up Benny, oh Lissa he was moping all day" Bridgit said wrapping her disgusting hands around Ben. Could this girl look any more like a whore? She was wearing a mini jean skirt and a tank top with her melons about to be shown to the world.

"It's Annalisa Bridge, and actually Benny is only the nickname Annalisa can call me, we kind of had the deal in kindergarten" Ben said wrapping his hands around Bridget. I couldn’t fight the smug smile on my face, actually I probably could but I just didn’t want to. Bridgit looked from Benny to me back to Benny and plastered a fake smile on her face.

"Oh how cute, are you coming over later Ben?" she said with a wink pressing her boobs into his side.

"I gotta go to class, see you at lunch BENNY" I said 'Benny' with as much emphasis as I possibly could and got on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek, I glared at Bridgit and headed off to my classes.

*Lunch*

I was still apprehensive about eating lunch with Ben, I mean he used to always invite me but saying that I felt left out was an understatement. This year I actually looked like I belonged in the group of Abercrombie model look alikes.I went to the lunch line and got a chicken salad with water, I was about to pay when someone slipped in front of me and paid for me.

"No one as gorgeous as you should pay for their lunch" Mr. mystery said. He turned around and I got a good look at his face and realized it was Ben's, as he put it“bro from another hoe”, Jason.

"Do you know who I am?" I said while walking to Ben's table, he crossed in front of me with a might I say very handsome smile plastered on his face.

"Sweetheart if I knew who you were I would hopefully have you as my girlfriend, but since I don’t I want to get to know you" he said delicately driving his hands down my arms.

"YO JASON I SAID FOREVER AGO NO HITTING ON ANNALISA" Benny said placing his arm around me protectively. I shook my head and giggled at Jason's expression.

"Hello to you, Jason" I said giggling.

"Oh come on Ben, can we forget about that deal we made in middle school, I can't help if Lissa has blossomed" he said practically pleading and looking at me with lust full on in his eyes. I shook my head and walked to the table laughing.

This year is going to be very interesting.

______________________________________________________________________________

heyyy guys *eating a cupcake* ughhh tell your mom to lighten up on the frosting!

Anyway you guys here is chapter 3 I'm very indifferent about it I mean I like it but kinda hate it I dont know lol.

Chick/Beeotch on the side is Big Boob Bridgit (the tripple B)

Make sure you tell people about this story I really wanna get it out

MUCH LOVE HANDSOMES <3