OH MY GOSHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SO CUUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!!

I smiled and minded my own business.

In just a few minutes, we arrived at Dan's house. We entered and immediately dropped out bags. I looked around. Huh. I guess Dan's mom is out. We moved to our stations to do our art. Instead of doing her work, Jamie went to Andrea's station and helped her work. So, since this the only time I get to ask him, I did it.

I walked to Erin's station and smiled innocently. He stopped designing and raised his eyebrow at me. I just continued to smile.

"Alright what is it?" He asked me.

"Don't you dare try to ignore the fact that you gave Jamie your jacket." I poked him at his side. His cheeks went to a deep shade of red.

"I-I did what exactly?" Erin denied. Oh pah-lis! As if he can deny that.

"You know what~" I smiled.

He looked around before pulling me down. "Don't you dare mention that to anybody else. Got it?"

"Go-got it!"

He let me go and I walked back to my station with a smirk on my face.

3rd PoV

"And that is how to do background." Jamie finished. She was explaining to Andrea on how to make a wonderful digital art. She was just in the basic part which is the background. So, she stayed there and helped Andrea. Even if she knew that she still has to do hers.

Back to the others, Kyle just couldn't think of what to do. He has something in mind, but he needs pictures of a girl. He wanted to ask Jamie for help, but he knew she won't agree with him. As if she'll let them take a picture of her. He knows that Aggie and Andrea are there, but they both have short hair. Well, he decided to tell Jamie. Later.

Going to Dan, he has no idea at all. Not a single little spark that he can ignite into a fire. He looked at Jamie who was teaching Andrea. She works so hard. Did she already finished hers? Well, either way she'll help them all. Maybe. Maybe he could ask for Jamie's help. Well, he decided to ask her. Later.

"Hey Andy, I'm just gonna go to the others." Jamie smiled at the blondie.

"Yah, sure. I think I can handle this." Andrea nodded.

As Jamie stood up, two boys came rushing to her side.

"Jamie I need your help...." Dan started.

"Jamie can you do me a favor?" Kyle asked. He looked at Dan. "I was here first."

"Well, I asked or started first." Dan defended. The two boys kept on arguing, catching Agatha's, Erin's and Andrea's attention.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU!" Jamie yelled. The two stopped. "There, that's better. Now, what is it. Kyle first."

Kyle stuck his tongue out like a kid at Dan, who just rolled his eyes. "Well, like I said, I need a favor."

"Go on."

"I need you to take a picture."

"Sounds easy enough."

".........In a gown."

Jamie's eyes widened.

"Oooohhhhhh is she gonna be a princess?" Agatha asked Kyle.

"Sorta." Kyle shrugged.

"Or a with in disguise?" Erin smirked. Resulting him to get a new bruise from a lovely Italian girl.

Jamie looked back at Kyle. She stared at him for a moment. ".......Fine."

"Yasss!" Kyle fist-bumped the air and patted Dan. "Your turn psycho."

"Thank yo- what the hell Kyle." Dan glared at him. "Ok, so I might not want to admit it, but here I go. I literally have no idea what to do."

Jamie's mouth opened a bit. She was speechless. She finally regained her voice when she said. "Dan. You have the easiest kind of art here."

"I know. But I don't know how to make a unique photograph." Dan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Unique? Unique. Ahhhh so you want unique?" Jamie thought for a moment. "I got it!"

"What is it?" Andrea asked her.

"Underwater." Jamie smiled like a maniac.

"Woah. Did I hear that correctly?" Erin looked at his other friends. "Did she say underwater?"

"Yup." Agatha said.

"I don't understand." Kyle bluntly said. "Elaborate please."

Jamie rolled her black orbs. "It's autumn right? Heck, it's almost winter. So who the heck would want to do a photo shoot, underwater?"

The others cheered in agreement. "There's only one question though." They all stopped.

Jamie looked at them. "Who'll do it?"