I ran out of words. I wanted to fight. They took everything from me. I couldn't believe everyone wanted to give up.

"You've fought admirably, both of you. It'll soon be time to hang up your coats and start a new life without me. The more distance between you, the better. I'll have fake identities made. But I must ask for you to help me complete one more mission."

"What's that?"

"We need to rob a bank."

"A bank?"

"Not just any bank, the largest bank in Chicago."

A pang of excitement erupted in my stomach. I've smuggled drugs into other countries, but never robbed a bank.

"That's crazy!" Nova exclaimed.

"We can do it. I have a plan."

"Let's hear it."

"Nancy Sullivan. She's a bank teller. Her father is the chief manager there."

"Yeah, so?"

"You, my dear Nova will be Ms.Sullivan. You resemble her enough I think to pull it off. You take her ID card, enter, and sit as the teller. Liam and I will break in as the robbers. We will use you as hostage, threaten to kill you if Mr.Sullivan doesn't open the vault."

"And what if he doesn't?"

"He loves his daughter. He will. We'll drive off in her car. Then we just need to hide from police until tomorrow when we make the deal."

"When are we going?"

"Three. The police change shifts then, and that's when Ms.Sullivan's shift starts. Her father will already be there, just don't let him see your face."

"Will it be enough?"

"Hopefully. I have a bit in my Swedish bank account, I'm ordering everyone to bring in their money from drug sales, and along with this? I think it'll be enough to save Will and get the three of you out of here."

I absorbed the plan and let it soak in. It could actually work. It was so brilliantly insane it could work.

"I had Ms.Sullivan tracked last night. Nova, take her addesss, find her, and keep her hidden for the next three hours. Liam, we need weapons. You know the guy. While you're in getting Ms.Sullivan's identification badge, all have one of my guys jack her car. He'll also act as our get away driver."

"Who is it?"

"Wagner, now go."

We divided. I went to the man we always bought black market weapons from. I bought two AA-12, and two smaller pistols. Our vast selection of weapons at home had been so brutally destroyed. We easily had a million dollars worth of artillery alone.

We met inside the empty motel. I was the first to arrive back with the guns concealed in a gym bag. My father was on the phone.

"I don't CARE who this Terry guy is. Tell him I want my money. Now. Even if it only is five thousand." He slammed his hand on his disposable phone.

He wore stress lines on his face. He was exhausted.

After the hang over headache, the effects of the Flash had completely worn off. I felt even more guilty for kicking that practically naked girl into the hall.

Nova came back, not looking like herself. She was wearing more makeup than usual.  Bangs hung down to her forehead. Her blonde hair was wavier than usual. She was dressed more girly than what I was used to seeing. She wore a ruby ring that matched her lip stick, and big framed glasses, which, along with the bangs, helped cover a fair amount of her face. Wagner followed. He usually didn't say much, but he was a good thinker, and was very loyal to my father.

She held up the ID badge so we could compare. From a distance, she did look like her. I hoped it was enough.

"Where's Ms.Sullivan?"

"Tied up in her closet. Don't worry, she'll wake up in about five hours. Raided her wardrobe though, had to make sure to sell it. I even have her drivers license and social security card."

"Good job, sweetie. Wagner, do you have her car?"

He nodded mutely.

Father tossed me a ski mask he must've picked up. The inside smelled stale.

"Ready, team?"

We nodded.

"For Will."  He announced.

"For Will." We repeated in compliance.

-----------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading! What do you think will happen next? Are you excited, because I am! :D