Finale 35

I literally had half of this chapter done like 3 years ago but I never finished. I finally logged in after all this time and saw that I still never finished it. I will finish everything now.

Out of all the people in this rock floating in this infinite three-dimensional extent. Lapis never thought she would be sitting across a talented well known worldwide musician in a low budget coffee shop.

Those rare occasions where Lapis Lazuli was at lost for words. Where her tongue has been tied locked away. Those times for once in her life she's cautious and careful, not wanting to seem rash and blunt.

"Don't mess up don't mess up."  Those messages repeat in both the duo's head like the continuous sounds of disarming drums being banged together.

"Let's get this straight, Green freakin Guitar is sitting right across a freakin table from you in a shady coffee shop. Green freakin Guitar paid for your freaking coffee. She also freakin contacted you to discuss some freakin important when I thought she freakin never knew I freaking exist. Freakin hell."

Sweat as the size of pinballs slide down their face unconsciously. The both of them couldn't find the words to break the awkward tension.

"Remember Lapis, just talk less and smile more. Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for."

The bluenettes eyes forcefully contracts away from the famous musician. She can't even comprehend to look at the masked figure without looking like a complete doofus.

The only background noise was the melodious song groove made by the talented band 'Counting Stars'. Normally in any other ordinary day, Lapis would be dancing along like a maniac. Over while not giving a care in the world if anyone is watching. Jumping table to table and spinning those poor strangers around to the beat. It would be complete mayhem.

Although in this type of situation. The only mayhem there was is her mind is filled with bedlam riots and doubt. The feeling she might mess up and ruin everything.

"So..." Green Guitar stated. A hint of nervousness could be felt. Her eyes laid upon Lapis's nervous looking aqua eyes.

Lapis finished uneasily, without breaking awkward eye contact. "So...." Her fingers nervously locks around the coffee cup. Lifting it up ever so slowly, she brings the steamy beverage on the bridge on her chin and feels the warm aroma radiating around her face. Then proceeding to sipping the breathtaking drink while savoring the flavor.

Before clearing her throat under that mask while feeling a little more confident."Anyways." She starts. "I've been wanting to talk to you." She says nervously, being oblivious to her voice cracks due to the nerve.

"Well I'm here now." Lapis exclaims nervously trying to cover up her stress. "Wait- I didn't mean it as an insult." Her eyes began to widen. "I just- I admire your presence your majesty!" Lapis immediately cove

The bluenette felt her rosy cheeks getting hotter. She felt as if her brain just exploded. "I mean I just admire and- meep!" Lapis begins to blab nonsense.

A dopey smile creeps up unconsciously behind the mask. Peridot chuckles mentally as she watches her flustered jewel babble."It's really amusing to see Lapis like this honestly."

The bluenette continues to speak quicker with nonsense. "I just really get nervous when I-I'm around my idols. I-I get really jittery. Coffee also makes me jittery. Do you like coffee? Coffee is nice, I like it when I pour the milk in the cup and stir carefully. I love milk! Milk helps your bones grow strong like turtles. DO YOU LIKE TURTLES? I love turtles! Your favorite color is green, right? Just like turtles! What a coincidence! I think you and turtles would be best friends then!"