Meeting -PART 22

Finally! It's time for the meeting.

Sorry I haven't been updating. Motivation is difficult to find and school just started. I haven't been able to write at night lately and it's been killing me!

The meeting was about to commence. Lapis was silent. No one even dared to bring up what happened. Not even Dalton spoke up and he's the most babbling chatterbox you'll ever meet.

Peridot and Lapis sat next to each other.

"Okay everyone. Let's kickoff this meeting." Flint said with smacking a mini mallet at the side of a desk.

"Again with the mallet?" Citrine asks while raising a brow.

"It's fitting." He responds with a cheeky grin. "Anyways, I've called you all here to discuss about the notorious Jasper."

"As you all know, Jasper is harassing our dearest friend Peridot." Flint puts his hand on Peridots shoulder.
"Anyone have any ideas to stop Jasper?"

No one says anything.

"Anybody?!" Flint pleaded.

Garnet speaks up. "I can intimidate Jasper with my eternal glare."

"Why can't we go to the teachers?" Pearl asks.

"That actually might not be too bad of an idea." Peridot replies. Sounding quite impressed.

"What are the teachers gonna do? They're terrified of Jasper!" Amethyst blurts out.

"What about Rose?" Peridot asks while scratching her head.

"Rose was the only one who stood up to Jasper. The rest of the teachers are wussies." Dalton protests while blowing a bubble from gum.

"Why don't we tell Rose then?" Peridot suggests, sounding more confused.

"She's at vacation with this Greg guy. Rose won't be able to save our ass." Citrine informs the group.

"Well we have to do something!" Rue exclaimed frustratingly. She cups were hands onto her face.

Just as things were starting to heat up. An unexpected phone rings. Peridot could feel a vibrate in her jean pockets.

"Someone should get that." Garnet says calmly.

"I'm on it." Peridot reaches into her jean pockets and pulls out a vibrating phone. "Do you have a private place where I can take this?" Peridot motions to her phone.

"Yep, there should be a private place next to the umbrellas." Flint says while pointing at the red and white umbrellas.

Peridot nods.

She looks back at her phone and is about to stand up but something is gripping on her arm. She looks down to see who is responsible for this action.

It was Lapis who was holding Peridots arm. She gave Peridot a worrisome look.

"Please stay.." Lapis pleaded while whispering into the Green Girls ear.

She clutches onto Peridots arm tighter.

"Of course Lapis.." She gave a soft smile while rubbing Lapis's back.

Who would have the heart to leave Lapis?

Peridot sits back down and looks at her phone. Lapis is still holding onto Peridots arm. She doesn't look like letting go anytime soon.

She sees that her old friend Pantheon is calling. Taking one final breath, her fingers swipe on the screen and click the green button.