First Impressions -PART 3

{Peridot's POV}

I ran into someone and made all their books fall down to the ground. Mines did too but I didn't really care. I went to go help pick them up.
"I'm really sorry" I said while handing a book in their hands

"Oh it's alright!" The girl I bumped into replied.

There she was

The same girl I saw across the street. I could study her facial expressions up close now...
Not that I wanted too! I was just curious.
It seems that I was staring for too long. It looked like I was about to kill her.

"Ummm hello? Are you alright?" She said awkwardly
I did nothing but stare, I could tell that I was weirding her out. A few more awkward seconds of staring. It looked as if she was about to say something then..

Ring Ring

Thank god, I've been saved by the bell!

"Sorry, I have to get to class." She left

...

I looked at the spot the blue haired girl was, pondering.

You've done it again Peri. Why couldn't you have done anything? Why did you just stare at her is if you were doing a hardcore staring contest. Ugh, never mind that now. I've got to go to class. I pick up my books and try to find my classroom.

{Lapis's POV}

I walk to my classroom. Maybe today won't be as bad. Jasper wasn't here to bully anyone, maybe she's absent? Hopefully that's the case, she gets on my nerves too many times. I know today will be a peaceful day and nothing is going to stop me-

Thud

All my books drop to the ground. I was about to yell at whoever did that but then I realized it was the girl across the street.

"I'm really sorry!" She said while handing me my books.
"Oh it's alright!" I replied, sounding irritated.

She looked intensely at me her eyes widened, as if she was stuck on a really difficult question in a test. She keeps on staring, it seemed like we were staring at each other for decades. It's getting really awkward too.
I decided I should speak up.

"Ummm hello? Are you alright?" Sounding a bit awkward

...

She hasn't replied or anything, she just keeps on staring, this has been going on for a couple of seconds.

Help me

Ring Ring

Thank. God.

Even after the bell rang, she kept on staring, I had to end this.
"Sorry, I have to get to class." After those words flew out of my mouth, I ran out of there as fast I can.

That was weird.

Wow Peri, you've got it really bad. Oh well, we all still love you! I didn't write much! Sorry!

~Kay