Ready Freddy? -PART 26

"We might know how to defeat Jasper."

As those words flew out of Garnet's mouth. Peridot caught off guard chokes on her own spit. She begins to cough repeatedly. Her fists hover above her chin as she delivers each cough.

Pearl puts her hand on Peridot's shoulder. "Are you alright?!" She comforts.

Her body jerks forward as she lets a cough out. "Yeah yeah." She puts her arms up.

Pearls lifts her hand slowly away from Peridot. "Okay."

Peridot sits straight up with her legs crossed and her arms folded neatly on her lap. "I'm alright."

"Okay we thought you were going to die." Garnet said with no emotion. "Let's finish on what we're discussing about."

Peridot nodded and got herself got ready on what information she was going to find out.

Garnet cleared her throat. "It all started with the last concert we had. While we were playing the Hamilton soundtrack to the roaring crowds. With the corner of my eye, I spotted a very muscular girl with orange messy hair. That girl was dancing to the music. She even was holding up a sign saying "JASPER LOVES YOU!" with a heart at the very bottom."

"Flint showed me a picture of her and the girl looked identical to Jasper." Garnet informs the group. "She's a fan."

Peridot gasps. "I never knew she was a fangirl. I thought she would be more into punk music. Not to be stereotypical or anything." She runs her fingers through her soft blonde hair.

"You know.. We can use this to our advantage." Pearl grins slyly.

Peridot starts to grin too. "I see Pearl." Peridot pushes her two feet on the ground and stands up. "Thank you for telling me this information."

"We should go inform the others." Garnet suggests.

"Yes! Let's go!" Peridot points to the sky heroically.

~~~~~~

Dalton spits out his alcohol like a hose shooting out water. "WhAt!?!"

"Yep, Jasper might be a fan of the hit band 'Gemstones'." Peridot claims. "We might have had the upper hand after all."

Amethyst pumps her fist in the air. "Whooo! This makes me hate Jasper just a pinch less." She pinches her hand together. "Like this much. Just because she has good taste." She shrugs. "I still don't like her though."

Rue rests her hand on her chin. "How is this relevant to our original plan?"

"They're onto something." Lapis says. "We can use this information."

"I agree." Pluto retorts. "But how?"

Citrine stroke her chin and pauses. "Hmmmm." She pauses for a few more seconds. "I got nothing :P"

We all narrow our eyes at Peridot who was innocently taking a sip of her orange juice.

She notices this and places down her orange juice. "What?" She says worryingly.

"Got a plan?" Amethyst slides a little closer to Peridot.

"What makes you think that I've got a plan?" Peridot exclaims unamusingly. She scoots a a few inches away from Amethyst.

"Because you're probably the smartest person in this room." Dalton admitted. "Roof. I meant."

Lapis and Citrine both nod. "I agree."

"Okay fine, you're lucky I'm already pondering on a plan." Peridot groans.

"Aww Perikins" Lapis walks near Peridot and brushes some dirt off her shoulder. "Thank you."

"OooOooh" Dalton teases.

Peridot reacts and rolls her eyes. "Grow up clod." She scolds. "Anyways. We can get one of the members the Gemstones to tell Jasper to stop harassing me."

Dalton stretches his arms. "How will we be able to contact them. Aren't they celebrities or something?"

"We're good friends with one of the members." Pearl states.

"Wait."Lapis pops out her phone. "I've got Green Guitar's guitar." She reveals a blue water drop phone case to the group. "I can call her." She begins to dial her number.

Peridot's pupils slowly shrink. "WAIT!" She extends her arms up amd smacks the phone out of Lapis's hand.

The phone plummeted to the ground for what seemed to be playing in slow motion. A huge crash sound plays as the phone makes contact with the ground.

Lapis gasps and runs towards her fallen phone.

Peridot felt a torpedo of karma coming towards her if the screen is cracked.

Carefully and slowly, Lapis lifts the phone with her two fingers on the end of the case. Lifting her phone off the ground, she takes a deep breath and takes a look at the screen.

She sighs in relief and hugs her phone. "You had me worried for a second." Lapis stops hugging the device and tucks it in her back pocket and crooks her head in Peridot direction. "Peridot!" She yelps with a pissed off expression.

"Meow!" Peridot let's out an adorable meow by accident and instantly covers her mouth.

Lapis's expression turned into a frustrated/flustered facial expression. "Grrrrr I can't stay mad at you. You're too adorable."

Peridot looks relieved into Lapis tackles her to the ground.

Lapis laughs. "You thought!"

"Not this again Lazuli!" Peridot squels and tries to prevent her from being squashed by Lapis.

Lapis just sits there snickering devishly. She probably planned on staying at that position for eternity.

Luckily, Peridot's knight in shining armor came through.

"Okay Lapis." Flint pulls Lapis out of Peridot's back with one shove. "Give her some space." Flint looks at Peridot who was on the ground. He extends his arm to help Peridot up.

"Thanks Flint." She brushes the dirt off her back.

He strokes his end hairs. "No problem." Flint flashes a smile.

"We should probably get off the rooftops now." Citrine suggests while looking at her wristwatch. "Lunch is next period."

"We aren't climbing back down again, are we?" Rue says worriedly. "I hated doing that."

"Me too.." Lapis mumbles quietly.

Flint laughs and walks towards the cooler and lifts it up. Revealing a small hidden trap door. "We can take this way."

"Okay, thanks." Everyone but Lapis says.

"Hold on." She puts her arm up. "Are you telling me that there was a way up here without climbing THE WHOLE TIME?!?!" She grabs Flint by the collar.

"I'm s-sorry! I forgot and- and!"

Flint lifts the trapdoor up and tries to get out of Lapis's sight as soon as possible.

"AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh" We hear Flint screaming inside the school.

"Oh no you don't!" Lapis takes off in the direction Flint was headed while leaving everyone behind.

There was silence.

"He's dead." Amethyst says under her breath.

We all nod in agreement.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you want to name a character, tell me down below in the comments! I'm running out of names and I'm curious on what names you readers will pick!
Happy readings!
~Kay