Aftermath -PART 10

In this fine morning, we open up and see how Lapis Lazuli is doing. She still can't believe she got to meet her dream band!

Beep Beep Beep

"Errrugh." Lapis said while groaning, she was still half asleep and only got 3 hours of rest.

A few more minutes pass by and now she's ticked off.

"Quiet you!" Lapis says while throwing her alarm clock across the room. Making a hole in the wall.

Oh shit...

That was a sign that Lapis should get up and leave so her mother wouldn't give her a yelling. Lapis quickly got up, choosing to take a quick shower and got dressed. She decided to wear a white shirt and short light blue shorts with some high knee socks. Putting a flower headband and some black converse, she was ready for school. Hopping downstairs, she grabbed her usual toast and said goodbye to her mom.

"Lapis?! Why is there a hole in your wal-"

"Byeee mom! I think the bus is here! Seee yaaaaa!" With that said, Lapis bolted out the door so she wouldn't get a lecture then she will be late. Actually... Being late for school wouldn't be that bad. Lapis was so tempted to jog back to her house. But nooo, she thought, it was too far.

*Yawn*

Lapis was walking to the bus stop. She would walk to school but she didn't own a car yet, the car that they drove was Amethyst Dad's. She heard the rolling sounds of skateboarding skidding across the sidewalk. Looking up to see what the noise was, it was non other then Peridot. She was wearing a green hoodie with some jeans and a gray beanie.

Lapis waves to her across the street. Peridot doesn't see her waving at first but then glances at the other street and sees her. Peridot does this most adorable smile, the corners of her mouth were up to practically her button nose.

"Hey Lazuli!" Peridot says while crossing the road to the direction where I was.

"Hey Peridot." Lapis says while yawning.

She yawned as well.

Peridot hops off her skateboard, making a plop sound once her feet meet the ground.
"You seem tired *yawn*." Peridot said.

"I'm *yawn* fine, you look tired as well." Lapis said.

Peridot had bags under her eyes.

"I mean I don't blame you, didn't you watch the con-"

"What?" Lapis said

"N-nothing! I meant to say did you watch the... conch shell?" Peridot said with a puzzled face.

"Conch shell?" Lapis replies looking confused as well.

"Y-ya! All hail the magic conch!" Peridot said stuttering.

Awkward silence.

"Anyways, did you find your friend from yesterday?" Lapis asked

"Yeah, she gave me a ride." Peridot replied.

"That's good, we don't want anyone to kidnap you when you're walking home." Lapis said jokingly.
"Yeah, I mean. Who wouldn't want to kidnap me? Look at me! I'm adorable!" Peridot says while flashing a smile.

"Oh okay, I'll remember if I see you again walking in the middle of the night, I won't even regret kidnapping you." Lapis said while chuckling.

"Haha okay, I'll remember that when I go out for a walk at 3 in the morning." Peridot said grinning.
"I haven't given you my number yet, here!" Peridot takes out a piece of paper from her backpack and writes something down on it, assuming it was her number then handed it to Lapis.