The Gang is Back -PART 9

Finaly Peridot, Lapis, and Amethyst arrive at the their destination. The car was filled with quiet calming guitar echoing tunes. The peace was interrupted by the cheers from the crowds filling the air.

"We here" Amethyst said

"I'm sooo stoked this concert!" Lapis said excitedly

"Thanks for the ride guys, I'll be taking my leave." Peridot says with a thankful expression on her face. Peridot sets down the guitar and takes a step out the door. She waves goodbye to them, hops on her skateboard then skates away to find Pearl.

"Let's go find some front row seats before they all get occupied." Lapis said.

Amethyst nods. They park the car and finds themselves a comfortable spot to watch the show.

{With Peridot}

Skating through the crowds to find Pearl, she takes out her phone and begins to dial the number.

Ring Ring

Pearl- Peridot! Are you here!?

Peridot- Yes Pearl, calm your shiz. I'm here.

Pearl- Thank goodness, okay meet us at the back of the stage. We'll be here waiting.

Peridot- Okay, I'll be there in a flash.

I hung up the phone and head to the back stage, going through the crowd of course. It was quite difficult because the people were shoving and pushing. I swear I heard a security guard tell them no biting.

What animals..

Finally Peridot arrives at the back stage and gets greeted by her friends.

"Peridot! You're here! Thank goodness!" Pearl said while hugging Peridot.

"Hehe yeeaaah. Anyways, did you call me here?" Peridot says while pushing Pearl off.

"Long story short, we booked a concert and we need you here. Hi by the way Peridot, we missed you." Garnet said blankly with a straight face.

"Hi Garnet" Peridot said jokingly.

"Hi Peridot" Garnet replied, still wearing a straight face.

"Hi Pearl." Garnet and Peridot say in an unison.

"Okay okay, introductions aside, we need to get ready, the show starts in 15 minutes" Pearl says desperately.

"Really guys? How important is this show? We didn't even rehearse! I didn't even bring my guita-"

Peridot was cut off by Pearl shoving a guitar in her arms. The guitar was brand new. It was grass green with white lightning streaks at the middle. The cover was shining as bright at morning dew. I could tell this was quality but it costs a fortune.

"Consider this a gift from us." Pearl says while grinning.

"Yeah, you've been a great member to the band, we're glad to have you back. We're just playing our normal songs we usually play." Garnet says while smiling. It was rare to ever make something other then a blank expression from Garnet.

"Wow, thanks. We're not playing 'Work From Home' right?" Peridot says. Although she said little words, she was very grateful.

We all groan.

"Never, that song is a trainwreck, it's overplayed too much." Pearl says.

"What are we waiting for? Let's put on a show." Garnet said with her straight face again.

"Don't forget our masks!" Pearl said while handing each of us our masks.

The 'Gemstones' don't show their face so we wear these masks with our main colors on them with a black jumpsuit. This time, Peark decided we should wear matching tuxedos.
White for Pearl. Red for Garnet. Green for Peridot.