Started With A Crash -PART 2

{Peridots POV}

Ring Ring

I was awoken by a disturbing sound. Immediately, I cover my face into the pillow trying to escabe the annoyance rings. Although I'm just trying to avoid getting up from bed. Putting on my visors.

"Urg" I groan

It takes about 2 minutes until I awoke in a jolt, angry about the alarm and hurried to turn it off
"Dumb clod device stupid stupid stupid"

I made it out of bed and got ready for the day in hell. I brush my teeth, picked out a green flannel to hide my prosthetic arms, I also picked out some ripped jeans, also a mountain meadow green color beanie I got for 5 dollars for school. I shower, do all that normal stuff like you do when you get ready. Putting on my wristwatch (green) and fingerless gloves on (black) I head downstairs for breakfast.

Normally, I would just stick a piece of toast in my mouth and walk to school but my mom was on the phone. She sounded frustrated and angry.

"What do you mean they took away the funds for the company? Okay okay, I'll try to book a blah blah blah blah" Sounding quite annoyed

I decided to skip breakfast but grabbed an apple from the kitchen

"Mom! I'm heading to school! Byee! Love you <3"

"Okay honey! Have fun!" My mother replied

With that said, I grabbed my backpack and bolted out the door.

<Side Walk>
I took my skateboard and skated to school. I glanced at the watch and saw I had 30 minutes to get to school. Which was no big deal since my mother said it was a 3-7 minute walking distance. I wanted to get there early so I could look around my new school. Hopefully this school isn't filled with dumb mindless clods, which is probably full with people like them!

I plug in my headphones and switch to my playlist

I look around and then I saw this girl waiting at the bus stop across the street, my eyes widen. She has ocean blue short hair with highlights and some matching ocean blue eyes. Her skin lightly tan. She wore a thin black sweater and a flower printed white tanktop. She wore these pair of Nike leggings and some blue converse. She had a nice taste in clothing, I could already tell she was really popular. A grey flower headband sat in place on her head. I could tell just by one look, her favorite color is blue.

I glance back at my outfit and frowned, I really should have chosen to wear something nicer for the first day of school.

I was in deep thought but then I was interrupted by me crashing into a light pole.. Ugh classic Peri.

{Lapis's POV}

I was waiting for the bus to school on this calming morning. It was quite cold and I was shivering, I wish I wore something other then this light sweater. Pinches at the thin black sweater

I was freezing to death until something caught my attention. Across the street.

A girl with spiky hair, kind of like a dorito riding a skateboard. She was pale and wore these visors, they looked cool. Freckles covered her cheeks. Her eyes were brownish. She was wearing this mint green cardigan and some ripped jeans. She some headphones plugged in (green). I've never seen her around before, she might be a new student. A green beanie sat ontop of her head and it matched her outfit perfectly. I spotted fingerless gloves, the color black.
She spotted me and started to stare. We kept looking at eachother, she had this blank expression, it looked like she was in deep thought. A couple more seconds of awkward stares, she rammed into a light pole, she let out a little yelp. I could just by one look, her favorite color was green.

I let out a quiet giggle but I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to.
"Ouch" I say out load

I was about to help her but the second I stood up, bus came. I was thinking if I should go help her or not, I glance back at the girl who was rubbing her neck, her face embarrassed.

"You going in or not?" The bus driver questioned

Sigh

I stepped inside the bus slowly, immediately regretting my decision to not help the poor girl. Looking at the variety of people I can sit with, I took a seat with my close friend Topaz
Glancing back at the stranger one last time who has just hit their head on the light pole, the bus started to move.

I felt a poke on my shoulder, I looked to see who it was and it was Topaz', she was wearing a casual but cute pink and purple flower dress. She was eating a hershey bar. I nudge her side to get her attention.
"Yeah Lapis?" Topaz' said sleepily
Pointing at the chocolate bar, I hear her snicker and she gave me a piece. Thanking her right after, I shove the candy in my face and waited until we were at school.

"Hey Lapis, don't look now but there are cute jocks staring at you." She whispered

I turned the look at the jocks but I just rolled my eyes, ugh people. They were winking at me. I gave them the middle finger, glaring.
"Why do people flirt with me? I'm not a toy.." I grumble, without looking at Topaz'

"You're the most popular girl at school. What do you expect?" She replies jokingly

"I don't really count myself as popular"
Turning my head at the opposite direction of those idiots, I await until I arrive at school, still thinking about that girl, that was a pretty hard fall.

{Peridots POV}

"Owwwwwwww" Was the first thing I said when I met my face into a light pole. It seems like hours I've been laying down.
Everything was dizzy at first, purple everywhere. Then I somehow got up and searched for injuries. Just great, first day here and I already made a fool out of myself. Especially in front of cute girl, ugh.

I glance back at my wristwatch

7:15

I still had enough time to go to school. Without being said, I shrugged off the pain and skateboarded to school.
I arrive at school somehow, I guess I can't walk around the school since I had no time because of the light pole incident. Heading towards the hall trying to find my locker.

"B12, nope B13, nope, B14, here it is!"

Ring Ring

I cram all my items in my locker and try to find my class when suddenly, I bump into a girl. My face turns red from embarrassment.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! There will be more coming out!
~Kay