Home -PART 14

Right about now, everyone is doing their own thing. Amethyst and Pearl are talking in the corner of the room. Garnet, Rue, Dalton, Citrine and Pluto are talking on the other side of the couch. Steven, Peridot, Lapis, and Flint are talking while taking a seat on the floor.

"Okay, your turn Steven. What's the most embarrassing moment in your life?" Lapis asked.

"Well umm..." Steven says while scratching his chin."I guess it's probably the time when I was a little toddler. At new years eve, my dad threw a party. There were a bunch of people there. I was sitting in the middle of of fhe floor and I spot a peanut. Being curious as I was, I plop it in my mouth. It turns out the 'peanut' was a piece of poop so I spit it out immediately."

"Why was there a piece of poo on the ground?" Peridot asked.

"I honestly have no idea." Steven replied.

Someone takes a seat with us
"Hey everybody!" Topaz' said with a smile.
"Hey Topaz'." Lapis greeted.

"What's going on here?" Topaz' says while eyeing Peridot.

"I'm just talking to some friends." Lapis responds while motioning to Steven, Peridot, and Flint.

"Okay. Do you mind if I join you guys?" Topaz' asks.
"Not at all." They all say in an unison.

"Okay! Let's play some 'Truth of Dare' guys!" Topaz' smirks devilishly.

"Hold on guys, I need some air for a bit. You all start the game without me, I'll be right back."
Peridot says.

She gets up from her spot and heads downstairs. Getting shoved by other people. She was scanning the house to find the doors leading outside.

"Man.. People are crazy, I just saw someone throw up in between the couch cushion."
"Gross.." Peridot thought to herself.

It was so hard to find a way out of the house, many people were crowding the area. Being as small as Peridot is. It was impossible to navigate and pinpoint the locations to the front doors.

Finally, after all that pushing and shoving, Peridot found the front doors. Hurrying quickly to the exit, she finally got out of the household.

<Outside>

Peridot takes a seat on the grass next to the house but not too close. She doesn't want the other drunk clods bothering her peace and quiet. Although, you can only hear muffled music in the background.

"Finally, ahhh." Peridot sits on the grass and puts her hand above over her head.

"A moment away from all the loudness. I'm alone and nobody can bother me-"

"Hello!"

Peridot turns her head a little to see who was responsible for disrupting her peace.

It was non other then Lapis Lazuli. Her arms were folded behind her back and was leaning towards me.

"Hey Lazuli." Peridot said while looking at the grass.

"Hey Peridot. I hope I didn't disturb you." Lapis said while giving her an innocent smile.

"Not at all. I actually wouldn't mind talking to someone right about now."

"That's good. I wouldn't mind chatting with someone too."
Lapis replied while taking a seat next to Peridot.

"How did you make it out of the house alive without being ripped to shredds?" Lapis giggled.