Zoning -PART 21

Hamilton and Lapidot COMBINED will be the death of me.

You don't know how much I fangirled over that video. Hamilton fan or not, check out that video because Lapidot is the shit. I have found my newest favorite video in the world.

That's some quality Lapidot video above 10/10
------------------------------------------

Lapis felt peaceful sleeping. She hasn't been able to get a good nights sleep yet. Although, with Peridot by her side. She felt safe and secure.

Her body goes numb once a disturbance sound pierced through her ears. She awoke instantly. Her eyes bursted open like a caterpillar breaking free from it's captivating cacoon. An energy rushed through her skeleton. Causing her to jerk upwards and leap onto a pair of frail arms.

"Meep!" Lapis panicked. She looked frantically around her surroundings.

"Aaaaand she's awake." Citrine sighs.

Lapis is clueless that she's in the arms of a startled green nerd.

"Hey guys *yawn* where are we?" Lapis asked while rubbing her eyes. Still not knowing that she was still in the arms of Peridot. Lapis nuzzles her face deeper in Peridots arms. "And why do I feel so comfortable?"

Peridot made an attempt to speak up and let Lapis know that she was about to fall asleep again in Peridots arms. Although, the words wouldn't fly out of her mouth. It was like her lips were bound to open, they were sealed shut. Her face was flustered harder then anything before.

Amethyst started laughing uncomfortably. A few people from the gang starts to snicker.

Peridot still stayed there. Clutching Lapis in her arms. She wanted this embarrassing moment to be over with. That's what her mind keeps glueing onto her brain.

Deep down her gut, she didn't want to let go. The soothing warm aroma Lapis was giving off made Peridot relax and feel comfortable.

Lapis groans a little and squirms around in Peridots arms. Everyone at this point is snickering.
"Keep it down you guys." Lapis said sheepishly.

"Can't a girl get some rest on a soft comfortable-" Lapis pauses for a moment and pats Peridots arms.

"Pillow?" She finishes. "What is this?!"

"She gonna find out." Dalton whispers while nudges Pluto.

"Get the camera Garnet." Citrine asks jokingly with an excited smile.

"I've already got it out." Garnet says with a camera in her hands. She's been videotaping the whole entire time.

Daltons eyes widen. "Did you just pull that out of your-"

"Okay okay. Shut up everyone." Rue scolded them.

Lapis slowly opens her eyes and looks up. Her face meets an puzzled yet flustered blonde staring at her embarrassingly.

Lapis eyes widen at the sight. Her confused expression turned to an embarrassed flustered one.

They both just stay in that spot for a few moments. Just awkward stares. Here we go again.

Both of them were at lost for words.

Speechless

Confused