Kitty -PART 24

Happy birthday lapidotsuniverse! You're an amazing writer and has always been an inspiration to me! I absolutely adore/admire your writing technique. Have an amazing birthday!

"Meep!" Lapis and Peridot yelp while stumbling backwards. Peridot loses her balance and starts wobbling like a penguin on one leg.

Even though Peridot carries herself AND Lapis Lazuli up. This unexpected tackle attack startled the green girl. Making her react differently since she didn't get enough time to prepare for the surprising hug.

"Woah!" Peridot shrieks while trying to balance her and Lapis on one leg. Lapis was gripping Peridot tighter while laughing. "Help me out here Lazuli!" Peridot pleads as she struggles to get ahold on Lapis's strong grip.

"Hold me Peri!" Lapis bursts out laughing while she warps her legs around the struggling girls torso.

"Lazuuuli!"

Peridot spins around in hoping to balance their weight together and try not to stumble.

"Wheeeee!" Lapis giggles and throws her arms in the air. "This is fun!" She says acting like a 4 year old.

"Lazuli!" Peridot scolds. "Stop acting so childish- woah!"

Peridot accidentally bumps into an umbrella and starts wobbling uncontrollably. She desperately tries to balance her and Lapis's weight with only one leg.

"I got you Lazuli!" Peridot says gripping Lapis's back with both her arms. "I won't let us fall!"

As those words traveled out of her mouth. A balance in Peridots leg snaps and they ultimately both go plummeting down to the hard concrete roof.

Time seems to go slow-motion as they fall like a feather falling gracefully down from a birds wing.

Lapis had contact with the concrete ground first. Although, since Peridot was as light as a pillow. Her pressure didn't squish the blue girl that much.

Peridot had a soft blue pillow to keep her from any pain though. She landed on Lapis Lazuli. The impact from the fall didn't harm her.

Lapis released her grip from Peridot's back to rub the sore spot on her head. "Owww."

Although her long legs still clings onto Peridot's torso like an octopus.

Peridot and Lapis were on top of each other once more.

"Lazuli!" She snaps her head up. "Are you alright?!" Peridot exclaims with a worried tone.

She didn't even bother about their awkward position. That was the least of her worries. Lapis's mental and physical emotions were her top priority.

Lapis replies with a muffled giggle. "You smell like alcohol~" She digs her face deeper into Peridot's soaked sweater.

"Lazuli please." She says in a sigh. "Are you drunk?!" Peridot starts flailing her arms around. "You're only seventeen!"

"Hehe don't worry Peri. I'm not drunk. Calm yourselves." Lapis muffles through the green sweater. "And can we get out of here? It's getting pretty humid breathing into your dorky hoodie."

Peridot rolls her eyes. "Lazuli. We would be out of here but it seems to be that your legs are tangled tight around my upper hip."

"And?"

"It would be helpful if you could loosen your grip onto my hip so we can get up?" Peridot informs. "And so I won't suffocate you with my unbearable weight." She says hesitantly, feeling her cheeks flush from embarrassment.