Party -PART 13

Screams of drunk people could be heard from all around the house. The music was so loud that they could feel a vibration every time the chorus comes on.

Peridot looks around the room, feeling like she didn't belong. Kind of like color pink top with some pink bottoms, it just doesn't match!

Lapis noticed this and put her hand on her elbow, flinching a little when their skin reached contact.
Peridot didn't do anything, she just kept on staring around the house sighing.

Topaz's friends were motioning her to come upstairs. She nodded in response.
"I'll leave you guys here, I'll be upstairs. Bye." Topaz said while giving us the peace sign. She leaves them alone with the crowd.

"Hey Lapis! Come over here!" Platinum said while waving at her. She was sitting at the end of the couch holding a beer with some friends.
"Guys! I'm with a friend right now. Maybe later?" Lapis shouted from across the room.

"Whaaaat? I can't hear you?" The music was too loud for Platinum to hear.

"I said that I'm with a friend right-"

"Whaaaaaat?!?!?!" Platinum yelled with a puzzled face. "Guys, bring here over here for me?"
One of the guests nod in response and made their way across the room. They were going in our direction.

Eventually through all the pushing in the crowd, they made it to us. Grabbing Lapis's wrist.
"Wait! Guys I need to-"

"Come on Lapis, Platinum is calling you. She wants to talk." One of the followers said.

"But I need to-"

"Come on, let's go." They said while tugging Lapis away from Peridot.

"Waaait!" Lapis cried while trying to break free from the persons' grip. They pulled her away in the crowd and disappeared. It was hard for Peridot to see them now.

"*Sigh* I guess I'm alone now." Peridot said softly while looking at the ground.

Just then, someone tapped the tiny girls' shoulder.
"What is it you clo-?" Peridot snapped from frustration.

She was interrupted by these warm arms wrapped around her neck. Which made them fall to the ground.

"Errg! What on earth is the meaning of this??" Peridot said while trying to push away from the figure suffocating them.

"Hey Peridot!"

It was Amethyst who was crushing the poor girl.

"Amethyst! Let go of me!" Peridot pleaded.

"Oh haha sorry. I just got excited." Amethyst said while loosing her grip.
She let's go and both of them get up.

"Geez thanks." Peridot says while brushing off some dirt from her sleeve.

"What brings you here to this party? You don't seem like a party type." Amethyst asks.

"Lapis and I came, I got kicked out of my house anyways. So I might go since I have nothing to do"
Peridot replied.

"Okay! Let's go with the gang. They're here too." Amethyst said while grabbing her wrist.

"I'm waiting for Lapis." Peridot says while pointing at the direction where Lapis was.

Lapis was laughing uncontrollably with her group of friends. She looked like she was having a good time.

"Hmm she looks like she'll be there a long time. When Lapis is done, I'm positive she'll come find us."
Amethyst said while tugging my hoodie.