Dominos -PART 18

Before we begin. Everyone, listen up. Let's go give Lauren Zuke some love guys. She's an amazing writer and made me realize what I wanted to be when I grow up. She's been dealing with these so called "fans". She recently just deactivated her Twitter. Let's go tell her that we love her on Tumblr! She deserves it.

"Let the Jasper meeting begin." Flint says while smacking a small table with a little mallet.

"Where'd you get the mallet?" Citrine asks while giving a puzzled smile.

"I'm always prepared." Flint replies with his hands gripping onto his hips. He smiles with pride.

It was pretty hard to talk in such a confined space. It wasn't really that comfortable. Everyone was squished together. It was surprising that you could fit all 10 of us and a mini table in such little space.

"Why didn't we host this meeting at lunch? You know when it's less crowded." Peridot asks while squeezing through her friends.

"It's a secret meeting. Duh." Amethyst says while bouncing in place.

"Why so?" Lapis asks while scratching her head.

"Well Lapis, we don't want too many people to hear. We've only invited a few of our trusted friends who are willing to help Peridot out. Besides, Japser is well known throughout the school. It's really risky to talk about her in public with all the nosy freaks in this school." Flint replies while fidgeting with his hands.

Lapis nods in response.

"Okay guys! Let's get this party started! Come on P-Dot lezz dance." Amethyst says while punching her fists up in the air. She seemed really pumped up.

Although, when air punching the air. She accidentally knocks Peridot down with her elbows.

"Oof!"

Which resulted in Peridot falling to the ground. Since the little space they had. Peridot bumps into Lapis. Lapis bumps into Dalton. Dalton bumps into Pluto. Pluto bumps into Citrine. Etcetera and etcetera.
Everyone was knocked down the the ground. It was like dominos falling one by one.

Everyone groans in pain.

"Amethyst!" Pearl scolds. Those two were on top of each other.

"Errgh." Peridot says while rubbing her neck.

Peridot then realizes she was laying down on someone or something. It felt really soft. Good thing Peridot was a twig. She would've been suffocating the poor person if she kept on eating those chips stored in her room.

Peridot looks down to see who she was crushing.

Her eyes meet a bluenette gazing upon her. A pair of beautiful blue indigo eyes locks onto a pair of Emerald gleaming eyes.

Their noses crash onto eachother once Peridot looks down. Both of their widened eyes were mixed with a bit of shock and confusion. Peridots hands were above Lapis's shoulder. Lapis's hands gripped onto Peridots torso. Their position made this even more awkward. They stay in this position for a few moments until snapping back into reality.

The both of them could feel the soft breathes they were trying to hide. Peridot shivers in response.

"I umm.." Lapis says while trying to hide her flustered face.

"Sorry umm... let me just-" Peridot tries to get out of that awkward position but due to the little space, it was quite difficult.

"Hehe let's just try to- squeeze through." Lapis says while grunting.

Lapis places her hands on the floor and tries to push herself and Peridot up. Peridot does the same as Lapis to try to help her out. Desperately trying to get out of that awkward situation.

For a moment. The both forgot other people were in the room. Both of them look up to see the others. Not surprisingly, pairs of eyes watched them.

Amethyst winks at both of them.

"Woohoo go Lapis and Peridot! *whistles*" Rue says while chuckling.

"Guys! Just help us up!" Peridot says with her hands over her heads. She was probably trying to hide her blush.

"We're still on the ground too Peridot." Citrine says while trying to push Dalton off.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Dalton says while giving her a flirtatious wink.

"How bout no?" Citrine says while glaring at Dalton. She summons all the strength she can and successfully pushes Dalton off her.

"Woah!"

Dalton however landed ontop of Peridot and Lapis.

The both girls were now squished together. Lapis's face was buried into Peridots chest now. She could hear her heart beat, it was beating rapidly.

"Get off us!" Peridot and Lapis yell.

"Poor Lapis. Hope I'm not suffocating you and Peri." Dalton says while adding more weight on both of them on purpose.

"You weigh 500 pounds clod!" Peridot yells frustratingly while squirming her arms.

Lapis said nothing.

"Lapis?" Peridot says while poking at Lapis's head.

"Oh great guys. Ya killed her." Rue says jokingly.

"I'm still alive and breathing guys." Lapis says while breathing heavily.

"Sucks to be you guys." Dalton says while putting more pressure on the poor girls.

"Get your fat butt out of my back Dalton before I kill you." Peridot threatens, she didn't look like she was joking.

Suddenly, the door swings open. Making all the poor suffocating people leave the claustrophobic closet.

(I guess you could say they were.. Coming out of the closet? *wink wink*)

Everyone tumbles out of the room, falling the ground.

"Umm..." The Janitor says while looking down at us.

"Freeedom!!" We all yell while breathing the fresh air.

That's it guys! Remember to give Lauren some love! If you enjoyed this chapter, why not give it a vote? Until next time guys! Happy readings!
~Kay