Remmy's -PART 34

When you accidentally publish the unfinished chapter not once but TWICE.

This chapter is dedicated to my other half. Your captivating coffee brown eyes always motivate me to write. Love you Natalie <3

The familiar brewing scent of coffee enlightened the place. Brick red Mahagonoy walls rose to the ceiling top. Shiny wooden tables stood scattered across the room. Hanging dim lights were above each one of them. Bottles of frappuccinu brands stood at every shelf, accessible to the costumers.

Bubbling sounds of fresh coffee being made rang around the room.

A variety of deserts of crossients to pumpkin coffe cake were contained in a glass box located near the register.

It's every coffe lovers ideal place.

There the bluenette sat inpatiently in front of the cash register. The fresh scent of newly shipped coffe beans sprang up her nose.

She exhaled deeply, taking in the captivating scent.

A bark brown unbuttoned leather jacket wrapped around her body. Revealing a black tanktop with mixed white swirls in the middle. Denim jeans covered her long legs. While the bottom part was rolled up a little simply just for style.

On the top of her oceanic blue hair layed a black beanie. Her static hair cluttely stood out whilst still covered by the beanie.

Still, she looks stunning anytime without even trying.

While leaning on the counter, Lapis tapped her fingers one by one impatiently at the wooden countertop. She was waiting for the employees to take her order but there seems to be not one in sight. "Darn slackers." She mutters under her breath.

Those beautiful aqua eyes wanders around the coffee shop. Spotting only a few trivial detail in the cafe.

Only a couple of costumers were seen. One person at one of the corner tables was working in their laptop, she seemed to be in their collage year. Her fingers swiftly typed continously on the keyboard. Her eyes had bangs under them, it almost looks as if she's about to pass out. She looks so out of it.

"Poor girl." Lapis frowned at the sight. Although she moved along and kept on looking.

Another person sat at the one of the middle tables. A frappuccinu cup layed across from him. A plate of sprinkled donuts sat on a plate infront of him as well. Back glasses hung around his eyes. A green beanie lagged behind his back head. He seemed preoccupied with his phone.

"I can already tell that he's gay." Lapis smirks aloud.

'Remmy's Coffee' ultimately surpasses 'The Big Donut' by a mile. This quality is far better than 'The Big Donut'. The only thing Remmy's lack is the costumer service.

Also the prices are very expensive in this medium quality coffee place. 4.99$ for a stupid espresso that isn't even a venti.

If Lapis could, she would drive to Remmy's everyday. The downside is that's it's far up east of Gemsylvania. The drive is usually 20-40 minutes depending if there's traffic.

After a few moments of scanning, slowy she starts fading into her own world.

"What am I doing here? Waiting to get myself kidnapped by this stranger?" She questions herself. "Why did I even show up to here anyways? What's the point of going here if they haven't even shown up yet? God I'm so stupid."

Lapis's eyes gaze upon the glass door leading to the outside. "I can always just leaves.."

Though her mind thought this was by far the most ludicrous thing she's ever done. Deep in her gut, she knew she was safe the moment she accepted that strangers invitation to this place. The feeling of comfort and that everything will be alright.