Thoughts -PART 33

I APOLOGIES FOR NOT UPDATING! This was meant to be updated on Thanksgiving. I've just been distracted with LGBT+ books. I'M SUPER GAY AND THAT'S OKAY! Enjoy the chapter~~

The softening soothing air fills the room. Lapis covers half a portion of her body with a warm fabric blanket.
The walls were shaded in with the Blue Celeste. A drawer was located right besides her bed. A rectangular window hung above Lapis's messy desk piled with homework. Flannels and all sorts of clothing were lingering across the room.

Hamilton posters were scattered among the walls.

Today has been an exhausting day for Lapis. Her tiring head just needs some relaxation and that's what she's gonna do.

She just came back from the boardwalk with Peridot. It was perfect.

To be honest, Lapis has never had this much of a blast with anyone before. Sure Lapis always goes out and hangs with her friends.

She wasn't going to think that Peridot was "different" because that's a load of baloney. It just seemed thay Peridot listened and really cared deeply for her being.

A lot of students just think of Lapis as a model from her stunning presence. They never really stopped and think less of her like a fashion model.

She could be going to this once in a lifetime concert with a group of great people but it wouldn't be as fun as marathoning ICarly alone with Peridot.

"Hmm." Lapis looks up at the ceiling fan.

Lapis snuggles a medium sized purple dolphin plush she got from the boardwalk.

Peridot didn't win the "Test Your Strength" game after countless of failed attempts. You could probably guess that she was annoyed and complained to an employee a little.

Peridot may seem as a soft kitten on the outside but inside, she's a mighty lion about to devour it's prey. She's fearless.

Except when it all wine's up to Jasper, she's as terrified as a goldfish. Jasper's the annoying kid who keeps on pounding on the fish bowl while Peridot's the fish.

In the end, Peridot won the "Ring Toss" game and won Lapis the dolphin.

It wasn't the prize that made Lapis happy. It was the lit up face Peridot had as if she had kissed the girl of her dreams when she had made a ring.

It wasn't surprising that Lapis found tint of pink at the middle of her cheeks while thinking about her like a lovesick fool.

"Speaking of Peri, I should go on and text her."  Lapis thinks to herself.

Lapis pulls out her phone and proceeds to text Peridot.

Lappy- Heyyy Peryyy <3

Peridot doesn't exactly answer right away until a few minutes later, like she normally does.

Perwinkle- Bounjour Lazuli.

Lappy- Ma journée érait super! Diriez-vous?

Periwinkle- Je vien de passer une journée avac la plus belle fille.

Lapis giggles in excitement. "I can't believe she said that." She could feel her cheeks heating up again.

Periwinkle- I'm sorry to cut our French conversation but I really need to go.

Lappy- Is something wrong Peri?

Periwinkle- Nothing is wrong, I've just been pondering.

Lappy- About?

Periwinkle- Just pondering. I'll talk to you later Lazuli, Au Revior.

Before sighing deeply, she sets down her phone. Laying up, Lapis stares at the ceiling.

"I'm bored and I don't know what to do." She sings.

"I'm bored and I don't know what to dooOoOo!"

Lapis did what she felt like doing, sing Hamilton,

"How does a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower, somehow defeat a global superpower? How do we emerge victories from the quagmire lead the battlefield raising vetsiroses flagire. Yo, turns out we have a secret weapon an immigrants, you know and love who's not afraid to step in." Lapis sits up lopsided. Whe was really getting into the song.

"He's constantly confusing confounding the British henchmen." She cups her hands at her mouth and screams.

"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRENCHMAN-"

*Ring*

Halting immediately, Lapis takes a few moments to fully process what had happened. She had gone too far into the song that she was blocking off reality,

A few seconds pass by. The blue girl investigates the ring. She searched on the desktops next to her bed or the piles of messy clothing.

Upon further analysis, she has found her found.

Lapis's face lit up as the blue background screen reflected upon her.

Scrolling to see what her phone has notified for her. An anonymous text appeared.

???- Hello.

The first thing on Lapis's mind was "stranger danger". But apparently all the warning and lessons about strangers danger during elementary slid right pass her mind.

Lappy- Who is this?

???- Meet me by Remmy's Coffee in forty five minutes. Don't ask questions you curious girl.

Lappy- Why? Tell me who you are first.

???- We need to discuss something important.

Lappy- What could be more important than the risk of me being possibly kidnapped?

???- It's about Peridot.

~~
Any constructive criticism and comments are really helpful! Sorry if this chapter was short! Happy readings! I didn't get to edit this by the way! Please excuse my terrible grammar!

~Kay