2004 -PART 28

A blurry vision of sunset colors was the settling in

They were up 75000ft above the ground on this fatal day. It was the day everything in her life changed forever.

"Pew Pew Pew!"

A little squeaky voice chirps throughout the airplane.

The excited toddler bounced excitedly up and down her seat. A tiny squeaking sound was made as the chair continued to rock backwards and forwards.

The toddler had a barbie doll placed in her right palm and a cheeto puff placed in her left.

She moved the toys when they spoke to make it realistic.

The barbie doll had a longing and perfect voice while the cheeto puff had a rough and scratchy voice. She would try to deepen her voice once the cheeto puff spoke.

"Time to lock you and your friends up in jail and bring you to my planet far away called WorldHome!"

"Oh no you ain't!"

The two cheeto puff and the barbie doll begin to have a dance battle to show off their spectacular dance moves.

"Ahhh my eyes! How can you dance so amaze-balls like dat!?"

"Practice makes perfect! You meanie!"

The barbie doll begins pick the cheeto puff.

"Now you're my prisoner! And I'm never letting you go!"

The barbie doll throws the cheeto puff to the ground.

The toddler stomps on it with her strawberry shortcake boots until the crumbs made a mess on the floor.

"Die." She whispers evilly under her breath. She continually stomps roughly on the crushed cheeto puff.

"That's my girl." Her Father grins and elbows the daughter.

"Daaaaddy daaaaddy!"

An everlasting grin planted firmly in between her two tiny dimples. "Are we there yet?"

It was almost 5:00 am.

"Are we there yet!?" She repeated. This time in it earned a groan from the exhausted passengers who are sitting in the area of the innocent child.

A few pairs of drousy eyes dotted at the father and child.

The father gave an embarrassed look around the room and gave an apologetic smile to the passengers.

"Yes Lapis." He whispered in a soothing manner. "Please be aware that there are other people around you who want to rest my dear."

Father placed his hand around Lapis and pulled her closer. Lapis reacted to this and nuzzles her face into his oversized veterans jacket.

"Shhhh just go to sleep." He whispered into Lapis's ear.

"But how can I sleep when I know that I'm going to Disney World~♥" Lapis swoons.

He places his hand on Lapis's tiny head. His bear hand was about the size of her head. "I know it's hard gemshard but we'll be there soon." His soothing voice rang through Lapis's ear.

"Just seven more hours, then you and I could ride all the teacup rides." He lifts Lapis's chin so their eyes meet.

"I promise."