Boardwalk -PART 15

I've been nominated to do the '5 facts about me' by Lapidot_01 because he/she is the bomb. If you don't want to hear this. You can skip it the chapter. I nominate RallyKat13 to do this challenge.

1. I've gotten into Steven Universe because of the clips they would play on youtube. It seemed like an interesting show so I watched an episode and MAN I WAS RIGHT. I've been addicted ever since <3

2. I want to be a script writer for a show. Hence why I started this story so I can get practice. (And to satisfy my Lapidot needs)

3. I LOVE HAMILTON (BURR IS THE BEST 'VILLAIN' EVER!)

4. I stay up late every night to write more chapters for you readers. My sleep schedule is messed up but no regrets.

5. My absolute favorite Lapidot stories on wattpad are:

'Greens and Blue' by lapidotsuniverse

'That Girl' by Wolfie_Shipping

I highly suggest you should check those stories out! Anyways I've just wasted probably a couple of seconds of your life. Back to the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*yawn*

Lapis yawns while walking down the boardwalk sipping some coffee. the cup had the 'Big Donut' label on it.

School had just finished, it went by slow which isn't surprising.

The sun was scorching. Many people were outside though. It was hard to see since the sunlight was reflecting upon her oceanic blue eyes.

The girl was painfully bored and needed something to do.

"Maybe I can ask Amethyst or someone to hang out-" Her thoughts were interrupted.

While walking for a few more minutes, she decided to sit down on a nearby bench.

All of a sudden. Amethyst and Citrine and Pluto zoom past Lapis, running. it seemed like they were running away from something.

"Amethyst *pant* why are we doing this again?" Pluto asked breathing heavily.
"I'm transferring her Pokemon Go team to my phone." Amethyst replies while running.
"Why?!" Pluto asks.
"SHE HAS A SNORLAX AND A CHARIZARD." Citrine yells while pushing a grandma aside.

Pluto was silent for a moment.

"To my house guys! We need that charizard!" Pluto says while running faster pointing at the sky.

They were no where in sight now.

"You clods! Come back here! You give me back my phone right now!" Peridot says with a glint of anger in her eyes. She was catching up to them.

"Peridot wait!" Lapis called out.

She stops in her tracks and turn to Lapis.
"Yeah Lazuli?!" Peridot says while running in place.

"You want to hang out? I'm pretty bored." Lapis asks.

"Lazuli! I just got robbed. I need to get my phone back!" Peridot said anxiously.

"Please!" Lapis pleaded with puppy eyes.

Peridot was hesitant at first. She glanced at the direction where Amethyst and co went. She looked back at Lapis who was giving Peridot some puppy eyes.