Coffee -PART 32

The orange long locks of hair rests on her menacing enormous back. Her intimidating aroma was stronger than ever. The scar that struck right between her eye stood out.

The pair of jaguar like eyes stared into a blue screen. She was watching her favorite show.

Her sharp teeth grits onto eachother, causing an ear- wrenching. The corner of her mouth curled up into a vile smile.

"Yes." Her deep gravely voice whispers in approval.

She continues to watch her show.

brother leans forward and squints his eyes suspiciously.

"You calling me a liar?" He says dramatically.

"Well I ain't calling you a truther!" The other brother replies with a hint of sass.

"BWAHAHA" She throws herself backwards on the chair and slaps her knee.

"Ahh I love that show" She laughs as she wipes a small tear from her eye.

A ring vibrates in her phone pocket.

"Grrr stupid.." She grumbles angrily as she continues to dig into her pockets.

Finally she pulls out uer phone and answers the call.

"WHAT IS IT?" She practically screamed in the phone.

"S-Sor-"

"WHO HERE DISTURBS I, THE NOTORIOUS JASPER FROM WATCHING DRAKE AND JOSH!"

"Meep! I'm sorry! I'll just send you a text-"

Jasper hangs up the phone and slams in on the counter.

A few moments later, a ding vibrates from Jasper's phone.

While grunting, she picks up her phone and slides to see who texted her.

Yellow-DMan: I've got the fire crackers at my place.

JazzHands: Bring them over.

Yellow-DMan: Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

JazzHands: Hurry up knucklehead.

Jasper lays his phone down and turns off her tv.

She takes a look at her calender. Most of the dates have already passed.

Each date doesn't have anything marked on it and blanked.

Except this one peculiar date.

October 13th, 2016

Below the date were bold red words that inscripted.

CONCERT

Jasper's eyes beamed. Her slithering smile creeped up on her.

"I'm coming for you Peridot."

{Meanwhile...}

Peridot pulled the glass door open. The warm air tickled her skin. A quiet ding but loud enough to hear to notify employees that costumers are here echoed the shaby food place.

The sweet scent of coffee sprang up her nose.

"Welcome to the Big Donut." A blonde girl behind the counter greeted. "What can I get you today?"

Peridot scans her eyes quickly on the menu. "Can I have a decaf ristretto extra shot with no cream please?"

"Sure thing ma'am." The lady rings up the cash register. "That'll be 2.28$ please."