'YOU F*CKHEADS!' she bellowed, tossing the ball at Scorpio's head. All the signs stared at her.

Aries and Sagittarius who were being chased by Gemini and Leo (who were holding waterguns they stole from some guys), Capricorn and Virgo who were jumping over huge waves, Pisces, Libra, and Scorpio who were playing beach volleyball, Taurus who was eating an icecream now and Aquarius, were all staring at Cancer.

She barely lost her temper, the last time being when Aries accidentally set the kitchen on fire.

Cancer just madly made sandballs (what do you call them?).

'FIRE IN THE HOOOOOLEE!' she roared as she piffed the balls as hard as she could at Scorpio, Libra and Pisces. Taurus was now hiding behind an icecream stand and Aquarius started making more balls. There was a sandball fight between the five, except the water that came from the moat of the sandcastle that stuck the balls together (don't be so dirty minded) was running out so they ended up just tossing sand at each other.

'Pssst, Virgo and Capricorn!' hissed Gemini to Virgo and Capricorn. The two were playing in the water. They weren't a couple, but everyone shipped them.

'You want us to help you get revenge on Sagittarius and Aries right?' Virgo guessed, adjusting her red bikini. 

'Uh... yes.' Leo said.

'Well, why don't you offer them a peace offering of icecream?' asked Capricorn.

'Why would we do that?!' asked Gemini aghast.

'Oh no, he means ice cream which is actually covered in mayonnaise or something,' Virgo guessed. Leo thought this was a great idea and Gemini nodded.

'Okay, thanks guys!'

Leo and Gemini ran to the icecream stand which Taurus was still hiding behind (and eating).

'Hey Taurus, can you give us two vanilla icecream cones?' Leo asked. It looked innocent enough as he thought they were for themselves.

'Uh.. sure! There's plenty of icecream for me still to eat!' he said, handing over the cones.

'Thanks!' Gemini said and they rain to their minivan to look for some mayonnaise and salt.

'I found some salt!' Leo exclaimed after searching through the mess. There were towels, goggles, floaties everywhere.

'And here's the mayo,' Gemini said truimphantly. It was a surprise the ice cream hadn't melted yet but they made sure to spread the mayonnaise on nice and thickly and sprinkle the salt on.

Gemini and Leo walked over to Aries and Sagittarius, who were now making out.

'Woah! Since when were you guys a couple?!' asked Leo jealously. She'd had a crush on Sagittarius for a long time and she didn't tell anyone, not even Gemini her best friend.

'Well anyways, we brought you some icecream.' Gemini interrupted.

Aries and Sagittarius drew apart, and looked suspiciously at the two who were holding out the ice cream.

'Truce?' Leo said, however still bitter about the kiss.

'Ok then,' Sagittarius said.

'Yeah, whatever, I do feel like some icecream,' Aries said and she greedily ate the ice cream.

However, their eyes widened after two bites and they dropped their cones.

'THIS IS MAYONNAISE!!!!!!!!!' Aries screamed. Sagittarius and any other people around them covered their ears as Leo and Gemini bolted away.

Meanwhile, Cancer and Aquarius had forced Libra, Scorpio and Pisces to help them.

'Who knew you were a screamer?' Libra flirted suggestively. Cancer, too innocent to realise the dirty joke, said, 

'I don't scream that much.' She was still a little bitter about the whole sandcastle thing but had cooled down a bit.

'I could make you..' Libra purred into her ear. Cancer's eyes widened as she realised what Libra was talking about.

She spluttered and coughed. 'WHAT!?' she said loudly, however the other signs making the sandcastle were too busy talking to notice.

Libra grinned as Cancer blushed and looked away.

Gee, Cancer's so cute, Libra thought as Cancer crawled away from him and next to Aquarius who was now flirting with Scorpio, who however was ignoring Aqua.

'Hey, Cancer, come with me to find some shells,' Libra suggested, knowing she would come.

'C - can Aquarius go with you?' Cancer said nervously, tucking back a strand of hair between her ear.

Aqua looked up and smiled brightly. 

'Sure! Why not?' she said as she stood up, brushed off sand off her legs and walked to Libra.

Aqua was quite the flirt, like Libra, and she did it because she liked to see people squirm.

'Hey Libby,' she said, flinging her arm around his neck. 

'Um hey?' Libra replied. He didn't really like Aqua that much.

Cancer sighed in relief when they were gone. Scorpio sidled up to her.

'Libra being a flirt again?' he said knowingly. Cancer nodded and looked at Aqua and Libra in  the distance.

'We're done! Now all we have to do is wait for the shells,' Pisces announced. Cancer was quite impressed with the sandcastle, it was probably better than the original.

'Hey guys!' Aqua said, dropping a pile of shells next to Cancer. 

'Good job,' Cancer said and she started putting on the shells on the sandcastle. Eventually they were finished and the five of them looked at their masterpiece.

'Amazing!' Pisces said. Suddenly, a huge wave crashed on to the shore and took at least half the castle with it. 

'WTF!' they all yelled.

Meanwhile, Sagittarius and Aries had eventually given up on finding Gemini and Leo who had successfully hidden in the minivan and were now, again, making out.

'We should go somewhere more.. private' Sagittarius suggested seductively. Aries agreed.

Virgo and Capricorn on the  other hand were learning to surf. Their trainer laughed as Virgo tipped over after a HUGE wave came at her, and Capricorn (who had some talent in surfing) posed as though he were a female model. Luckily for him, no big waves were headed for him.