chapter 9

Gaara

"I don't like people who leave their comrades to die."

Gaara froze as Naruto walked up to him. He'd never been scared of someone before until Naruto had walked towards him, red chakra pouring out of him. Naruto's fingernails looked like claws, teeth were fangs and his eyes were red and slits like a fox's. Not only that, Naruto's whiskers thickened and his red chakra cloak had formed a tail.

Is this some sort the beast transformation like Shukaku's when I fall asleep or get angry?

Gaara didn't know what to do when something unknown happened.

*smack*

Naruto's fist had his Gaara's face. His speed was fast, barely stopped by the sand under Shukaku's control, but Naruto's chakra was too great, his fist went through the sand. Gaara and his team stood in shock. Someone had actually managed to hit him. That had never happened before.

"Naruto!" Kakashi appeared by Naruto grasping Naruto's arm. "Now is not the time to be starting a fight you damn fox." Naruto took aback to this but soon relaxed as the chakra and fox appearance quickly faded and a seal was visible on Naruto's arm.

"I'm sorry, Kakashi-sensei..."

"Go back to Sasuke and Sakura. Now. Don't make me report this to Lord Hokage and Minato." Naruto nodded and walked back towards his team. Kakashi went with him, gave the seal to Sasuke, and then left after giving them some words of good luck. Gaara envied this.

Fu

'That boy... he's strong enough to take on another tailed beast...'

Suddenly a man walked into the room with multiple Chunin.

"I will be your proctor for the first round of the Chunin exams. The chunin around you will be looking around for cheaters during the written test. Anyone who cheats, the entire team will be disqualified. If you wish to go to the bathroom or get a drink, you will be escorted by one of this chunin. Begin!"

Fu looked at her paper and was in shock. It was much harder then she expected. That's when she realized she would have to cheat to do the test. It was probably made for the examines to think they would have to do it on their own, but in reality, had to cheat without getting caught.  And so that's what she did. Since she was the Seven-tails Jinchuriki, she got along with insects pretty well, even though she wasn't an insect handler. So she decided to ask on the insects flying around in the room to tell her the answers people were getting. And so she did.

Hinata

Hinata sat next to Naruto who seemed to have grown since the academy. No longer had he been a little boy. Naruto was now very mature, but she still couldn't understand why she had to stay away from the boy she loved. She had always been told to stay away, but she never wanted to. Hinata sighed as she looked at her text. She realized that she would have to cheat without being caught. That was the point of the test, after all.

Byakugan

Hinata activated her eye's and searched the room for answers. She saw her cousin Neji Hyuga, who hated her for being the heiress of his clan, but not just that, but because she was in the head of the clan, who was responsible for the death of his father, was using the same exact technique to find the answers.

Shino

He was still trying to figure out what was going on with his insects. 

Ino

Ino wasn't the smartest in her team. No, not at all. The smartest on her team was Shikamaru Nara. However, Ino did have her tricks on how to cheat on a test.