Chapter 22

Naruto glanced around, then at the two attackers. He was furious. He ran forward, creating a shadow clone, and started off with basic taijutsu for attacks. 

"Sakura, protect Tazuna!" shouted Sasuke, following his teammate into battle. 

The chunin however, was faster than Naruto and threw their chains at him.  Unaware of the poison dripping off the chains, Naruto grabbed him, letting the blades of the mini connected shuriken blades cut his skin. 

"How dare you... How are you hurt Minato and Kakashi-sensei!"

Sakura went in front of Tazuna, while Sasuke ran towards one of the brothers, grabbing his ninja wire, he slide by them, dodging a kunai while catching his foot with the wire, causing him to trip. Both of the demon brothers pulled at the chain Naruto was clenching, causing it to tear his skin. He let go, and pulled out a shuriken, throwing it at the chain, pinning it to a tree a meter behind. With Sakura protecting Tazuna and Sasuke fighting the first brother, Naruto headed off to the second who had his katana drawn. 

"You brats really think you can defeat us?" spat Gozu. "We took out the jonin, what can a few genins do, huh?"  The man swung his sword aiming for Naruto's gut but was block by a kunai. 

Pushing the man backward, Naruto lunged at him "Ahh!" Tripping him, Gozu kicked him onto the ground and wrapped ninja wire around Naruto's neck and stepped on his stomach. Naruto smirked. 

Taking out Minato's kunai, he cut the wire and dug the blade into Gozu's leg, forcing him to let out a shriek of pain. Seeing the chance Naruto jumped up, grabbing the man's sword and wrapping his arm around his neck, knocking him out from the lack of air. Dragging him to a nearby tree, Naruto took out some rope and took all of Gozu's ninja tools. Some of these include shuriken, kunai, ninja wire, and poisons to dip his blades in. 

Sasuke 

Meizu got up, kicking Sasuke's chest forcing him to let go. Sasuke scowled and activated his Sharingan, ready for any oncoming attacks. Meizu took out another chain meant for only one person not two- and snapped it in Sasuke's direction. Sasuke skidded backward avoiding the poisoned blade. Meizu smirked at Sasuke, sprinting forward, he jumped over Sasuke and snapped the chain downward towards Sasuke. However Sasuke's Sharingan saw this, and so he raised his arm, kunai in hand, and let the chain wrap around the blade. Sasuke pulled the kunai behind him, causing Meizu to crash towards the ground with a thud. 

"Hn... I thought chunin was supposed to be stronger..."  

Meizu, however, was still conscious, and slowly got back up. Sasuke backed up a few steps before running forward, jumped into the air, and kicked Meizu on the forehead while spinning in midair, sending him back onto the ground. Before he could get back up again, Sasuke threw a few kunai, catching on Meizu's clothes as a warning if he moved, there would be trouble. Meizu stiffened before stalling for a minute, giving enough time for Sasuke to bind his hands and feet, and to take away all his tools. 

Sakura

Sakura looked around, barely any blood on the ground, and Naruto and Sasuke managed to take down two B-rank ninjas. 

"Impressive," Sakura heard Tazuna say from behind her. 

"That's Sasuke for you!"

"And what about your blond friend?"
"Who Naruto? He's just a baka," Sakura stated as she looked towards Sasuke. 

"Wait a minute..." Sakura looked towards the voice. baka→bac

"What, Naruto-baka."

"If Kakashi-sensei and Minato are gone..."