Chapter 45

Naruto watched as purple chakra poured out of Sasuke. Evil, vile chakra. Naruto bit his lip. Even with his rinnegan, he wasn't undefeatable. This chakra was something that could actually kill him. 

"Kit! Flee, now!"

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed. He backed up slightly and drew a kunai. The exit was on the opposite side of the arena. This chakra, it was unnatural. Probably enough to rival Kurama's.

Sasuke dashed forward, flashing before Naruto's eyes and threw him thirty meters away into a tree, and then flashed before him again, and threw him into a concrete wall. Coughing, Blood splattered out of Naruto's mouth and ran down his forehead.

 Naruto ducked before Sasuke could hit him again, and extended his hand, forcing Sasuke to come towards Naruto at insane speeds. Instead of grabbing his neck, Naruto released the jutsu and punched Sasuke's gut, throwing him across the arena. Sasuke grabbed the ground with this hand, causing him to skid to a stop.

Huffing, Naruto wiped his mouth. 

"Kurama... I might need help..."

Kurama rolled his eyes. "You humans are puny. I told you to flee, and you fight. If you use my chakra, I'll break your seal and take over your body..."

Naruto bit his lip, and an extremely cringy laugh erupted from Sasuke. Cringy, but evil. Sasuke's eyes faded into a yellow, slits appearing in them. 

The crowd was getting nervous, seeing chakra pour out of Sasuke, and the killer intent. In fact, ninety percent of the non-shinobi audience had already fainted. The shinobi leaned forward, staring up at the kage seats, waiting for an order. 

Naruto sighed. "So be it." Red chakra erupted from Naruto, eyes turning orange, a cross-shaped pupil. 

"Haha... HAHAHA!" Sasuke watched laughing, crouching down with Naruto, tails forming. Sasuke only had one, while Naruto's was growing. Minato rushed forward and leaned over the railing, watching nervously while the two kage glanced at him. 

"Naruto, don't fight him!" yelled Minato. Naruto glanced up at Minato. 

"Sasuke..." Naruto growled, nails growing. "Snap out of it!" Rushing forward, the two bat at each other. Gashes rapidly bled on Naruto's shoulder and torso from Sasuke swiping at him with his overgrown nails. Naruto groaned, and grabbed Sasuke's neck, and forced him into the air, and then smacked him against the ground. 

Sasuke staggard up and just smiled insanely. "Die!"

~.~

Minato glanced next to him, to hear an evil chuckling. "Excellent..." The Kazekage stood up and walked to Sarutobi. Quickly drawing a kunai, the kazekage put it against Sarutobi's neck. Minato flashed behind the Kazekage and did the same to him.

"Who are you," Hiruzen asked. 

A chuckle erupted from the kazekage. "Ssssso sssad that you don't recongnize  your own sstudent, ssensei..." 

Hiruzen sighed. "Orochimaru." 

Minato quickly formed a Rasengan and aimed it for Orochimaru's chest, who promptly evaded. "Why are you here."

"Oh," Orochimaru took of the kazekage hat and smirked. "There's only two people I know who use that jutsu..." 

Minato took off his mask off from his face and glared. "Why are you here." 

"Ah... Minato-kun... Isssn't that obviousss?" Orochimaru licked lips, and examined a kunai, tracing his fingers over the blade. 

"Minato, help Naruto, I'll deal with him." Hiruzen got up from his seat and threw off his Hokage robes to reveal battle armor. 

Flashing towards Naruto, Minato put a seal on him, and then put him in a house far off into the woods, before flashing back to the arena. Pulling out a seal, he then put it on Sasuke, causing him to faint. 

Minato looked at Sasuke, feeling sorry for the boy. Rokai had possessed him, made Sasuke his vessel. It wasn't helpful to Minato either due to the fact now he had to protect Naruto even more. 

Minato bit his lip. Sasuke was obviously going insane due to Rokai, but with all the power, he'd be a pain target to Orochimaru. This wasn't good. Not in the very least. Grabbing Sasuke, he teleported to Konoha's interrogation rooms and chained him down, placing a chakra seal on Sasuke's torso. This way, he wouldn't cause problems. 

When he teleported back, there were feathers falling from the sky. Minato bit his lip. Genjutsu. There was just way too many feathers. He yawned, attempting to stay awake as the genjutsu pulled at his mind. Disrupting his chakra, Minato looked around and released other shinobi from the sleeping doom of death.

 Kakashi and Gai had started a contest on who could take down the most amount of foes during the battle. "Forty-two, Kakashi!" Gai yelled.

Kakashi smirked. "Fifty-eight, You slow, Gai," Kakashi boasted, as he took down another ninja, stabbing him in the gut. "Fifty-nine."

Gai had anime tears pouring out of his eyes, sobbing. Suddenly, another Kakashi appeared and hugged Gai, being sympathetic to him. "Gai-sensei!"

"Kakashi-sempai!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Kakashi-sempai!"

Kakashi and Minato stared in horror as the second random Kakashi appeared, and the two became hugging. A sunset formed in the background, and they tried to release the genjustu at all costs. They closed their eyes. They could still see it. Gai and the Kakashi-look alike sobbing in utter joy and hysteria. They couldn't take it! It was only supposed to be a thing Gai and Lee could do, not something they could do with anyone else! 

Kakashi began to barf his guts out, Minato patted his back. Flashing to the third Hokage, Minato's eyes widened. Shinigami... The Shinigami was there, which meant the third Hokage had used the spell to deal with Orochimaru. He'd die after. "My hands!" Orochimaru coughed, and Minato put a steel cold blade to Orochimaru's neck.

"Surrender," Minato scowled in the coldest voice possible.

Random question, do you guys spell justu as Justu or Jutsu. I looked it up, and it's Jutsu... Time to fix all that spelling... T.T