chapter 10

Minato

It had only been a few hours, but he couldn't help but wonder how Naruto was doing. He missed his son and wanted him to do well. Minato had the urge to move, and so he got up from the couch he was laying on and made some instead of ramen. When it had finished he sat back down and began to eat. Finally, he gave up and decided to check up on his son with the demon scroll. Minato put his bowl down and walked towards the counter the scroll had was. However, when he looked at the counter, hand extended, the scroll had disappeared without a trace.

Naruto...

Minato figured his son had taken it. But why?

Naruto

Naruto was the last of his team to reach training ground 44. However, Naruto couldn't get what his uncle had said to him.

What Minato said, it a lie?

"Naruto, you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little troubled..."

Sakura tilted her head but soon shrugged it off. Naruto decided he wanted information on the sound ninja who was watching him and Fu. Naruto walked towards Kabuto and searched for information on the waterfall and sound ninja.

"Well well well. The great Namikaze, Uzumaki Naruto returns. What may I be of honor for this visit?"

"Knock it off, Kabuto. I want information on the sound team and team Fu."

"So you changed your mind huh?" Naruto shrugged in agreement. "Even better that you know their names," Kabuto said as he pulled out a card. "The sound teammates have done 13 D-rank, and... 34 C-rank," Kabuto continued, acting surprised. "The team consists of Kin. Zaku, and Dosu. Justus damage the ears, making the opponent unable to fight back. Sensei is unknown."

Naruto furrowed his eyebrow's as the sensei came to mind. How can there be an unknown sensei?

"Team Fu consists of Fu, and her teammates are unknown, sensei, unknown. Her Justu consists of things bugs can do, and she can use bugs even though she is not from a bug user clan... She had the status of a Jinchuriki, and is from the waterfall country."

"So she's like me?" Naruto asked, furrowing his brow. More unknown people?

"You could say that."

Naruto nodded, heading back to his teammates for the second half of the exam.  Another reason was to see why Sasuke was collecting Chakra.

"Oi Sasuke! No killing anyone yet!"

"Shut up, dobe. You know that you're not as strong as me."
"Yea, Sasuke's right! You don't even have a kekkei Genkai."

Sasuke

Sasuke was glaring at Gaara, who was glaring at him. Sasuke wasn't really on Gaara's good side, due to an incident before the exams started.

Flashback

"Naruto-Nissan!" Konohamaru shouted. "That's not fair!" Naruto laughed like a maniac.

"Gotta do better than that!" Naruto shouted as he was jogging in a tree. Konohamaru followed but ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mister," Konohamaru said backing up.

"Beat it, kid!" Shouted the stranger in front of him. He had a black outfit with a string packet on his back and war paint.

"I- 'm s-sorry..."

"Looks like I'll be having Crow teach you a lesson," Said the stranger as an unwrapped a puppet.