Chapter 8

Naruto

Naruto walked passed a few chunin in on the way to the academy. Today was the beginning of the chunin exams. "Go to room 301." Team 7 nodded and walked in. Naruto walked ahead of everyone else and climbed the stairs to the second floor. Thing is, there was a crowd of people at the door to room 201, shocking team seven. Room 301 was on the third floor.

"Genjustu?" Asked Sakura looking towards the crowd of ninja. Sasuke nodded. They walked up the next flight of stairs and walked in room 301. They figured that the genjustu was to file out the genin who couldn't figure out that it was a simple genjustu, would be disqualified as part of the test. That's when they saw the other rookie 9. Including a few other teams from the leaf, not that much older.

"Sasuke-Kun!" a whine came from Ino as she shoved her face into Sasuke's, and then was punched by Sakura.

"Sasuke-Kun is mine, Ino-pig!" Little did they know, everyone was glaring at them.

"Pardon me," sounded a new voice. Everyone looked towards another genin from the leaf with silver hair and glasses. "If you would quiet down, we may not end up being killed here at the moment."

"Who are you?" asked Sasuke in an ice old voice.

"Yakushi Kabuto." Sasuke nodded. "I'm a veteran here in the Chunin exams... I could help you if you wish," said Kabuto with a smile.

"No thanks," said Naruto suddenly and folded his arms.

"You sure? Uchiha, who do you want information on?"

"How about Gaara, of the desert and... him," Sasuke said pointing at Naruto. Several gasps came from the rookie 9. Kabuto nodded and pulled out cards.

"Here is Gaara of the desert," said pulling out a card from the stack. "13 C-rank missions, and only 10 D-rank missions. Impressive for a Genin. His team, Temari, and Kankuro, all children of the Yondaime Kazekage... Sensei, Baki," finished Kabuto before handing the card to Sasuke who observed it carefully.

"Sasuke you really gonna believe those cards?"

"I'd believe them over you any day, dobe."

"And the other you said... Naruto Uzumaki?" Kabuto took the card from Sasuke and put chakra into it once more. "59 D-rank missions completed. Not very impressive at all except for the number. His team is team 7, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and sensei, Kakashi Hatake, also known as Copy Ninja Kakashi," finished Kabuto. Why would the Uchiha want to know about Naruto? He's on his team... Then Kabuto also noticed something. "Oh... it also seems he's been an orphan his entire life and is from two really powerful clans that are thought to be extinct..." All eyes went on Naruto who just shrugged. "These clans are the Uzumaki clan, feared for their sealing Justu, and the Namikaze clan feared for their speed, power, and also sealing Justu as well."

Everyone gasped. Gaara who was listening from a distance heard about Naruto's heritage. But that wasn't all. He could feel powerful Chakra radiating off the boy. More powerful the Shukaku's Chakra. He could also feel a similar chakra, but less dangerous coming off a green haired girl. "Stay away from those two, Temari, Kankuro." Temari and Kankuro stared in shock at their little brother. Not because he talked, which he rarely did, but because he was afraid. Which indicated that the mint-green haired girl and the blonde with whiskers on his cheeks were very powerful.

"Alright Gaara," responded Temari, worried. Kankuro was still trying to get what he had heard through his skull. Gaara's afraid? Thought Kankuro, who just sighed afterward.

Fu

Fu sat next to her supposed genin teammates, who were really chunin. She felt a powerful chakra coming from two people in the crowd. She could tell one chakra was weaker than her's. However, it was still extremely powerful for any normal person. Fu guessed it was some sort of tailed beast, but she wasn't sure.

What are they? Are they other Jinchuriki? Can we become friends?

Fu had never really had any friends, but she still had a village who had now at least stopped giving her glares when she was in view.

"Fu, what's wrong?" said Yoro, one of her chunin teammates.

"There's someone stronger than me here..."

Yoro and Kegon looked at her in shock. She was Jinchuriki. There were only two people that could possibly be stronger than her, and they knew exactly who those people were. The Nine-tail Jinchuriki, and the Eight-tail Jinchuriki. 'Fu, Kegon,' said Yoro. 'you know what this means, right?'

'yea, I do Yoro, who is this person?' asked Kegon as he looked around nervously.

'I believe it's that boy over there, with the blonde hair, blue eyes, and the whisker marks on his cheeks...' Yoro and Kegon stared at Naruto.

'Can you tail beast telepathy with him? See what tailed beast he holds?'

'No can do Kegon, it has to be in agreement with the Jinchuriki and the tailed beast to do so. There is also someone else... He seem's weaker than me but, he has the same feeling... but weaker...'

'Another?!' Shouted Kegon and Yoro in their minds in unison.

'Yea.. the redhead with the sand gourd and the symbol on his forehead.' Fu pointed at Gaara and they nodded. Just as soon as they did, she could feel four pairs of eyes on her, and she knew who they were from. Her team, the other two Jinchuriki. Naruto walked over and replaced his serious look with a smile.

"Hey, whats your name?"

"F-Fu," she stuttered. Naruto nodded.

"You are also a Jinchuriki, are you not?" Fu looked shocked for a moment then realized that he must have felt it as well. Fu nodded.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, Jinchuriki of the Nine-tails." Fu and her team froze.

'That explains the whisker marks,' indicated Kegon as they looked at Naruto.

"Can we be friends?" She grinned widely, hoping someone would say yes.

"Sure, why not!" Naruto reached for her hand, she took it and shook. 

Gaara

Who is he...

Almost as if Naruto could read his mind, Naruto spun around and glared at Gaara.

"I don't like people who leave their comrades to die."