Chapter 23

"Well well well... Copy Ninja Kakashi... we finally meet."

"Zabuza, the Demon of this mist."

"Who're your friends? Some ordinary jonin and his genin team? They're nothing but a bunch of brats."

"What! How dare you call us brats without seeing our skill!" shouted Naruto. Sakura bopped him on the head in response. "Shut up Naruto-baka! Can't you see he's an S-ranked ninja!"

"A-ranked actually, Sakura," spoke Minato.

"Oh... Blondie two actually knows a few things... pinkie... you're no ninja... I've had my hands stained with blood by your age."

"Wh-what!" Sakura fell on her knees.

"That's right... Yondaime mizukage made our graduation exam to be to kill other classmates that you shared lunch with, were friends with. Much like an ANBU exam."

"The one that wasn't even fit to become a ninja... Became one of the most fearsome ninjas of the mist..."

"Enough talk. More battle..." Wielding his sword from with under him, Zabuza jumped to the ground. "Kakashi... Our battle awaits."

"Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke. Protect Tazuna."

Minato stepped in front of Kakashi and speed towards Zabuza. Drawing a kunai, he threw it.

"I don't have any interest in you."

"Oh, you might."

As Zabuza dodged the kunai, Minato disappeared and reappeared behind Zabuza, Kunai to the neck.

"I've heard of you..."

"You may have. Depends on who you believe I am."

Naruto

"There's no way that creeps is gonna escape Minato. He's too fast."

"You sure Naruto?" Naruto turned to look at Sakura, and she pointed.

Behind Minato was a clone.

"Not again..."

Naruto watched as the clone put his sword right to Minato's neck. "Game's over, blondie."

"You're too quick to judge," spoke Minato calmly. "Kakashi, be ready."

"Hai," Kakashi spoke, drawing a three-pronged kunai from his pouch.

Teleporting to Kakashi, Minato made a few shadow clones to protect the team.

"Fair enough." Zabuza lifted his hand over his head and placed the other near his mouth. Chanting something, the mist slowly but steadily appeared around the clearing.

"Kakashi-sensei what is that justu?" spoke Sakura quietly. Kakashi shushined next to her to help protect Tazuna. Lifting his Sharingan he spoke.

"That is the mist's special technique, Sakura. Wait a minute... Minato-sensei watch out, he's using mizu-bushin," spoke Kakashi, voice steady.

Minato

"No problem. How much do you think Ibiki would like a gift?"

Zabuza started running towards Minato, sword extended to his left. "I'll be no gift for anyone."

Zabuza slashed the sword at Minato's face, but in response, Minato back bent, before backflipping onto the water. "I'd rethink that response if you don't want to be tortured..." Said Minato in a mischievous tone.

"Minato can I please help?"

"No your not quite strong enough for him yet Naru..."

"Enough chitchat, more battle."
"It was four sentences...."

Zabuza started to make hand seals for a water dragon. Minato teleported to Kakashi and brought him into battle as they both also, made water dragons. In unison. The three dragons rose from the sea, and Minato's and Kakashi's charged towards Zabuza's dragon, overpowering him and making a small tsunami chasing Zabuza to land in a tree.

Kakashi

Walking up to Zabuza, as he started to get up, a Senbon needle flew through the air and hit Zabuza in the neck. Kakashi and everyone else looked up to a boy about thirteen wearing a hunter ninja mask and gear.

"As a missing ninja, it's my job to discard of him. Thank you for all you've done just now."

"The pleasure."

The hunter ninja jumped down and lifted Zabuza's body. A second later he disappeared.

Minato and Kakashi stated at the place ether disappeared. Kakashi was the first to think but both were thinking the same thing. "That masked boy is his ally."

Naruto looked at Kakashi. "How is that?"
"Naruto, hunter ninjas are supposed to kill their enemy on sight. The fact that he didn't leaves a chance for him to be his accomplice"

"Oh..." Spoke Sakura and Naruto.

"You know Naruto for a hidden genius, your kinda dumb." Naruto scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I get that a bit...hehe..."

"We should head to my house. It's not far from here," spoke Tazuna

-30 minutes later-

"I'm home!"
"Welcome back, Tou-San."
"Tsunami, these are the ninjas I've hired."
The woman, now known as Tsunami, smiled at the ninjas. "Welcome! You look hungry, would you like to eat?"

"Yes please!"

A/N: Finally I'm able to update! I know guys these past chapters are short but it's because I suck at battle scenes I'm sorry!!!! Hopefully, soon they will be longer during the wave arch! Thank you for the patience, my beautiful readers!