chapter 6

-A half year before-

Minato walked up to a cottage in this middle of the dark forest, for from humanity. He was looking for a man named Toshi. Known for his knowledge of demons, Minato decided to look for him in an effort to save his son. When a hut became visible, he knocked.

"Who enters?" came a voice from inside.

"Namikaze Minato."

"Ah, a dangerous man indeed," said the man as he opened the door.

"Only when threatened," Minato said smiling.

"Of course, Yondaime Hokage."

"You are Toshi?"
"I am. Come in," said Toshi. He had dark brown hair and had obsidian eyes.

"I wish to ask you about a demon family," replied Minato as he entered and took a seat in the dim room.

"Of which family? Tailed beasts, Or demons of superior?"

"Both you could say," Minato responded looking at the books on the shelf. The shelves seemed to be built into the wall, hence saving room for more furniture and equipment.

"Ah... The boy is whom you worry for, your son I believe." Minato's eyes grew wide. "Am I incorrect? Do you seek a demon to show your greatness?"

"No, no not at all. But how did you know about Naruto?" Minato clasped his hands together almost nervously. 

"He's a Jinchuriki, vessel of the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Of course, I know about your son, Yellow Flash."

Minato nodded in response to this. "I wish to know of the Kitsune family."

"Ah, the superior demon family." Minato nodded. "As you may or may not know, Kyuubi is considered one of these demons, even though he was born of the divine tree, ten tails, along with the other tailed beasts. The head Demon grew jealous of Kurama, for one particular reason. Kurama became stronger then Rokai."

"Rokai met someone more capable than him himself? Amazing..."

"Yes, but this creates a problem of which you know. Rokai plans to kill Kurama when he finds his new vessel. Kurama knows this, and if his Jinchuriki dies, he dies, in which makes the prophecy a myth."

"Prophecy?"
"Yes... The sage of six paths has a prophecy of where one says, he will have a reincarnation, and that reincarnation will be the vessel of the nine tails. If Nine tails die, peace cannot happen. The problem on to stopping Rokai is what will be the problem. Kitsune Demons are pure evil and pure chakra. They can walk through walls, and take possession of humans, animals."

Minato's eyes clouded with worry. "How do you stop such a creature?"

"Rokai can be far from your son, or very close to your son. You don't know. He will hide until he has his plan. Rokai's sibling demon, Raika was known for being agile but was killed in the Demon wars with Kaguya, mother of the sage of six paths. Rokai, however, is even more dangerous. He is cunning. Kurama killed Raika after siding with Kaguya and soon surpassed Rokai. Kurama was able to turn into a mortal being and didn't have to use a vessel. However, when Uzumaki's started becoming Jinchuriki's it was impossible for him to escape from his on."

Minato nodded looking at Toshi as he poured chakra into a crystal ball. The Kyuubi began to appear on the ball, as well as a masked man.

"This is the night I sealed Kurama into Naruto..." He watched as the battle continued. 

"That it is. If you wish to keep your son safe, you must go to him."

Minato nodded to Toshi. "Thank you," responded Minato as he got up to leave.

"Wait, Baka." Minato froze and turned around. "Take this. The scroll will tell you of any demon you want to know about and will answer your questions. Just think your question, and words will appear on the scroll. Once you close the scroll or think a new question, the words will disappear."

Minato nodded and walked out the hut towards the Village of Hidden Leaves.

Naruto

- Present day-

"Minato-sama, what's this?"