Chapter 33

"Tsunade, I need your help."

"M-Minato!" The woman abruptly stood up, but stumbled onto the ground, knocking over the sake cup and shattering it on the floor. Minato placed a hand on her shoulder, before flashing them all to the Konoha hospital.

"Why did you bring me here?!" Tsunade staggered towards him but regained her balance before falling. "Who's the gaki?"

"Tsunade, I know you're slightly drunk right now, but I need you to heal him, now." Minato kept his voice as calm as possible, but it still wavered in worry and fear. "It's Naruto, and if he doesn't get healing right now... He'll die! Please, Tsunade..."

Tsunade just rolled her eyes, still drunk, but complied. "Lay him on the table- there."

Minato did as ordered, and gently lay Naruto on the table, and lifted his shirt up. Tsunade just stared in horror at the bloody sight and began shaking. She slowly staggered over, and a green glow illuminated her hands. Minato covered her eyes with a cloth, so Tsunade couldn't see. He'd tell her the conditions so she knew to increase healing, or decrease, or if he was fully healed.

She released her byakugo and the diamond turned into black, purplish lines. It wasn't a sage mode, not really, but it was indeed, similar- but meant for healing only.

^.^

Hours of healing and directing passed by. The wound was almost healed, but it was still gruesomely bloody. Tsunade's eyes drooped, and his chakra was beginning to fade. Her chakra was exhausted. She sighed and sat down. "He'll be fine."

Minato rushed to her and hugged her, relieved. "Thank you, granny Tsunade," she embraced him back and smiled. "Anything to help my family."

Minato nodded and glanced at Naruto, who was sleeping soundly. "I'd better head back... The villagers will want to see him..." Minato took a step forward, but Tsunade grabbed his shirt and held him back. "Not so fast," Tsunade said. Minato grabbed the neck of his shirt to keep himself from choking. He stopped, and Tsunade let go. "I wanna go back," the woman said.

"Back to where?" Minato knew the answer, but he was reluctant to accept it.

"The bar." Tsunade's answer was stern. "I don't want to be here."

Minato faltered. He wouldn't- no couldn't accept it. If she went back, she'd waste all her money, and she'd get drunk. She'd drunken enough to probably do the stupidest things on the earth if she didn't watch it. "Please granny, don't go back..."

"If you don't take me, I'm leaving."

"I won't take you. Less time for you to waste your money."

Tsunade rolled her eyes and rubbed her temple. "Fine."

Minato walked to Naruto and picked him up, flashing to Kakashi.

Sakura stared, bewildered that he brought Naruto, and Sasuke cowered into a corner, ashamed and terrified that he'd be murdered. After all, Minato was strong enough to take on the Kyuubi.

"How's he doing sensei?" Kakashi walked and took Naruto from Minato's hands, and lay him down on the mattress. "Better. I had found Tsunade, she fixed him up, although he needs to rest."

"Then why'd you bring him back?" Minato's eyes drifted towards Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura was fidgeting with her fingers, nervous and Sasuke was sitting in a corner. His knees were arched upwards, his arm resting on them.

"The villagers."

"What about them?" responded Sakura.

Minato sighed, and leaned against the wall. Kakashi had already headed downstairs reading his porn. He mentally vomited. He had a feeling that Tsunami was about to kill him.

"They want to see their hero."

Sakura raised her eyebrow. "But Sasuke killed Haku..."

"Knocked him Unconscious, not killed, Sakura." Sasuke's voice was slightly cold.

"Actually, about that... Naruto is the one that gave Inari the courage to gather the villagers..." Sakura's eyes widened.

"You-you mean... They only showed up because he encouraged Inari?"

Minato nodded. "We head home tomorrow... Pack up."

Kakashi

Walking down the stairs, the filthy bookworm walked into the kitchen. Tazuna and Inari were sitting in the chairs, and Tsunami was washing dishes yet again.

"Kakashi-san, what are you reading all the time?"

Kakashi looked up from his book at Inari. He chuckled. "Would you like to read it?"

Inari thought for a minute, before grasping the book. He flipped to the first page. Tazuna looked over his shoulder. A large, deep blush spread over both their faces. Tazuna coughed loudly, and Tsunami looked over her shoulder. He pointed at Inari and made sure the book was visible to Tsunami.

Her eyes widened, and she curled her fists and stomped over the Kakashi, slapping him on the face, leaving a five-star, that would stay for days. She then grabbed the book from Inari and squeezed ketchup onto its pages, and poured water on it, before throwing it back at Kakashi. "Don't you even let my family read that again you teme."

It all happened so fast, Kakashi didn't even have time to protest. Slowly, tears formed at his eyes and rolled down his cheek, the mask then absorbing them. "My poor book..." *Slap!*

Another five star, this time on his other cheek. He pouted and rubbed the aching away. Girls slap hard... Thought Kakashi.

Minato walked down the stairs, and he stared at him. He then laughed and looked at the orange book on the wooden floor. "Pffff hahaha... You got what you deserved Kakashi."

Kakashi whimpered. "You're so mean sensei...." He picked up the book and pouted, holding his precious book to his chest, hugging it.

Minato grabbed it from his arms and walked towards the door. "You're never gonna see this again."

Kakashi's eyes widened and chased Minato out the door. "No sensei please don't!"

It was too late. Minato was at the dock, the book in his hands, holding it over the water. "Porn is not good for you I'm disappointed."

He dropped it, and it went tumbling into the dark waters. Kakashi plunged for it, to save it, but Minato dropped down, balancing on one hand, and kicked him away, and into a wall.

Splash!

"No! Sensei!"