Miraculously Possible (crossover): Part 3 (1157 words)

"They're just like us!" Ron exclaims as they try to keep up with Ladybug and Chat Noir. "A couple fighting evil doers side by side! Do you think they also have a small hairless animal companion?" his grappling hook falters, missing his grip. "Ahh!"

Kim swoops him up in her tow, "Focus, Ron. We have no lead on Drakken so we might as well help these guys out."

He gasps, "What if they aren't together as a couple? That'll be awkward when I ask them if they want to double date with us."

"Ron!"

"I'm just saying, I think these guys are cool. It's not every day that you meet people who are in the same line of work as you, especially when that work is saving the world and stuff. Plus, they have real superpowers? How awesome is that? How do you think they got them? Gift from the gods, or experiment gone wrong?"

Her grappling hook brings them down to the ground next to Ladybug and Chat, swinging to a stop at the corner where the explosive sound was heard. "So what's the sitch?" she asks as she moves up to evaluate the situation with them.

"The... what?" Ladybug turns around and asks back.

"It's, uh, so what's going on here?" she settles.

"An akuma is tearing up the city, we stop it." Chat lays out, stretching his arms and cracking his knuckles.

Ron hikes up his pants, "No problemo, let's go." he marches towards the noise.

Ladybug grabs him from the collar of his shirt, "Wait!" she pulls him back, "You can't hurt them too badly, they're just regular citizens. We need to find the akumatized item and crush it."

Ron stares blankly at her, "Okay, I was with you up until this point and now I'm just lost."

Kim pulls him to her side, "We'll follow your lead."

Ladybug shifts her weight nervously. "Well, maybe, it's actually best if we just handle this on our own." She shrugs, "You have to go find your Drakken guy, right?"

"Right." Kim accepts, realizing they were getting off track.

Ladybug smiles sweetly, "It was nice to meet you, maybe we'll run into each other again?" she and Chat wave before they leap around the corner to fight the akuma.

Ron groans, "Aw man, I was so ready to jump into action. Ron Stoppable doesn't run away from a fight." He holds his hands up like a boxer, punching the air.

"Really? You don't run from a fight?" Kim asks trying to suppress her laughter.

Ron lowers his arms, "Well, you know, most fights? Some... fights? I-I call them as I see 'em." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Make way!" a familiar voice shouts out before skidding to a stop before them. Kim and Ron look up to the dark green eyes of Shego. "Kimmy? Why am I not surprised," she throws the Vespa she was riding aside and pushes her way past them towards the direction of the sound of destruction.

"Shego? Hold on." Kim blocks her path. "Where do you think you're going? Where's Drakken?" she questions.

She rolls her eyes, "I've been trying to keep up with him all day and now you're in my way." Another crash causes the ground to shake.

"Is that him? Is that what Ladybug and Chat Noir are after? Some new contraption of his?" Ron crosses his arms, leaning closer to her.

She shoves him away from her, "We didn't do anything. I don't know what happened."

"Well we better let Ladybug and Chat Noir know we found our guy. We can probably help." Kim runs around the corner, promptly followed by Ron.

"Yeah, you go take care of that, Kimmy. I'm tappin' out." Shego calls after them as she takes a seat at a nearby café.

They run straight into the destruction; an entire block torn apart, the walls ripped off the sides of buildings, craters in the streets. People continually run in the opposite direction through the cloud of dust and smoke. Looming at the end of the street is a 4 story tall lumbering creature. The blue-ish tint to the skin is instantly recognizable. His body misshapen and bulbous, ogre like. He swats at Chat and Ladybug as they try to get at him unsuccessfully.

"Hey, Drakken!" Kim yells across the way.

He turns suddenly; a single dark eye instantly locking on her and Ron. "KIM POSSIBLE!" he roars.

"I'm here too!" Ron complains off hand, but ducks behind Kim as the akumatized Drakken lurches towards them.

"I KNEW YOU WOULD BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE," he growls, "HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW LOOK?" he gestures to himself clumsily.

"Honestly, man, you've looked better." Ron inserts.

His laugh reverberates between the buildings in the square, "I am unstoppable. Once I get rid of you two-" a purple frame comes over his eyes, distracting him. He nods to the voice only he can hear, "Yes yes, the 'miraculous', I'll get to those. It's just that I've got my own nemesis to worry about too, you know?... Yes, I have a nemesis, she's standing right there! Can you see what I see, or how does this work exactly?..." his fists tighten and his arms pin to his sides seemingly out of his control, "Fine, I'll get the Miraculous' now... where'd they go?" he asks, turning away from Kim and Ron.

Ladybug and Chat peak out from behind an overturned car on the road, out of sight of Drakken. "Psst!" Chat calls out to them.

Kim and Ron notice them and duck in cover with them. "This is your Drakken?" Ladybug asks in hushed tones.

"He's not usually like this... and by 'this' I mean this big." Kim corrects herself, keeping her head down.

Chat chuckles, "We figured."

There's another crash, debris falls down next to them, "Come on out Spot girl and Cat boy!" he roars, followed by the sound of a car being flung across the square.

"So what's the-"

"So what's the plan?" Chat and Ron ask their partners at the same time. They exchange a glance before turning back to Ladybug and Kim.

They look to each other, as if silently communicating.

"The 'akuma'-?" Kim starts.

"In his fist most likely. Got to get him to open it up." Ladybug confirms.

Kim nods, smiling, "I've got a few ideas."

"Same, plus a little something extra." Ladybug palms her yoyo for Kim to see.

"Ready when you are." Kim readies herself to leap out from behind the car.

Ladybug stands, "Let's go!"

Everyone springs out from behind the car as Ladybug tosses her yoyo straight up into the air.

((hey guys! sorry for the slow updates, school and all, you know? Anyway, there will probably be only 1-2 more chapters of this crossover left so leave more suggestions in the comments for my next peice! 

Thanks for sticking with me, love you guys!))