Orc Bound: Part 1 (860 words)

The akumatized villain, an 80 foot tall orc creature, tightened its grip on Chat. Both Ladybug and Chat were near exhaustion, having fought this villain for seemingly hours on end. Most of their energy was spent trying to keep it in the open area of the park and not rampaging throughout the city. Even through all that, they were still unable to locate the akumatized object on the massive villain.

Ladybug falls to one knee, panting from the bout that got Chat grappled. He struggles in the gnarly hand, but after everything, he just doesn't have any more strength to spare. The villain saunters towards Ladybug, "Give me your Miraculous!" it bellows at her, simultaneously shaking Chat in his fist in rage.

She pushes herself to her feet. "Never!" she screams back, trying to sound confident in her weakened state.

A purple halo forms around the villain's eyes, a familiar voice begins echoing around them, "Ladybug,"

"Hawkmoth." she stands her ground.

"It seems this battle has reached an impasse. You and Chat Noir are obviously weakened while my akuma is as strong as ever" through his calm yet menacing voice, Ladybug could swear she could hear the smile on his face. She sneers. "So I'll offer you a trade. Stop this incessant fighting, Ladybug, and surrender to me, in exchange for Chat Noir's life."

Chat immediately grunts out in pain as the orcs hand constricts him tighter. She throws her yoyo in attempt to restrain the orc, but it's caught by its other hand. It flings her across the park, smacking her into a tree trunk. She falls, defeated, on the ground. Through her own haze of pain and dizziness, Chat's cries still cut through.

The orc stands over her, "Take my offer before it becomes a fight for both of your lives." Hawkmoth warns.

Ladybug shakily holds herself up with her arms on the ground. "W-why not just take Chat's Miraculous now?" she asks.

"I have my reasons; mostly being that once his better half is out of the way, taking his Miraculous will be easy. You, my dear, can't stand to leave up in the air like that. When is the next time I'll have Ladybug on her hands and knees, defeated, before me." he laughs darkly.

"Don't! LB, *gasp* you can't. I'll be fi-" Chat is swiftly cut off, left silently writhing in the fist of the orc.

"Stop!" she can't help but beg as she watches her partner's face change shade. Using the tree for support, she gets to her feet. "You have a deal! J-just please, let him go!" her breathing hitches as her eyes water up and threaten to spill. She watches Chat's panicked eyes practically scream at her 'No!'; but all she can do is silently mouth "Sorry".

Hawkmoth lets off a chuckle, "See how foolish love can make you?" The remark sends a rush of blush over her cheeks. The orc throws Chat to the other side of the clearing. Ladybug attempts to run to help him, her legs scrambling for a steady stride, but she's now caught in the orc's hand, arms locked down at her sides. "Not so fast, we had a deal."

Her struggles slow, "Fine, just take my Miraculous and let me go!" she demands, trying to catch a glimpse of Chat to make sure he's okay.

The grip on her tightens "I'm sorry, 'letting go' was not part of the deal." the purple halo vanishes just before the orc throws a smoke screen at its feet, completely engulfing them.

Chat lolls out of his daze. His blurry eyes focusing on a cloud of smoke where the orc and Ladybug were. He instantly snaps to his senses. He scrambles to his feet, struggling to find purchase on the dirt. "Ladybug!" the name rips from his throat as he runs. The smoke dissipates before his eyes, leaving nothing in its place.

When Ladybug opens her eyes, her body is immediately shocked by the coldness of the floor she's laying on. She pushes herself upright to see she's on a smooth concrete floor, new and untouched. The moderately sized cube she finds herself in has walls made of steel, a simple cot, and a bathroom area. A prison. A hatch on the ceiling made of steel bars the only way in or out.

"For my own deniability case, there are no cameras watching the inside of the cage." Hawkmoths voice bounces around the room. "Your secret identity is safe, for now."

In an instant, her transformation releases in a flash of light, an exhausted Tikki floats into her hand. Marinette strokes her Kwami's head. "Why are you doing this? Why not just take my Miraculous?" she questions, not realizing she was signing up to be kidnaped.

"As a Miraculous wielder myself, it turns out, I cannot use the power of another Miraculous, at least right away. That's where you come in, and eventually Chat Noir. We all have our parts to play.

"Now just be a good girl, and enjoy your stay. You're gonna be here a while."

To be continued...

((vote and comment if you want more! love ya!))