Corey Haim

It was a typical summer day, not too hot, just warm with a cool, gentle breeze.
I was walking the neighborhood streets with my best friend, Corey.
We passed the record store we always went into.
Corey stopped and I did, too.
"I kinda wanna buy some more records."
"Okay, well, let's go." I replied.
We walked in and Corey immediately went to the section with Guns N Roses. They had just came out and were already popular.
I went the cassettes, but instead of looking at those, I found myself glancing after Corey.
He was so cute, with his baby blue eyes and blonde hair. Yeah, he was my best friend, and I loved him dearly. But I loved him more than a friend.
About ten minutes later, Corey came back to me, holding Appetite For Destruction.
He gave me a grin. "They finally got it in."
I giggled at his excitement.
"Are you buying anything?" He inched closer to me, I could feel his breath on my neck.
"Hm... just this Duran Duran one." I showed him one I was already holding.
"Seven and The Ragged Tiger... rad."
We payed and left.
Now we were sitting at the park, eating McDonald's.
"(Y/N)..." Corey began after he took a sip of his Coke. "I gotta tell you somethin'."
"Okay, what?"
"You know I love you right?"
I giggled, slightly blushing. Which way did he mean.
"And I love you... so... I just wanna say... I love you, too." He looked embarrassed as he shoved some fries in his mouth.
"I love you, too, Corey."
"No.... I mean... I love you. I love you like... umm... couples do."
I almost choked on my fry since he felt the same way I do.
I didn't even know what I was doing as I leaned across the table and grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to me.
It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had in my life, even if it was my first kiss.
"I love you like a couple too." I murmured once we pulled away.
Corey smirked a cute smirk. "Cool."