Anthony Micheal Hall (requested)

Request by hey-river

A slow and romantic song was playing as couples danced together. I sat by myself on the bleachers, my eyes darting from one of my friend to another, dancing with their boyfriends. I was single, sadly. I had a crush on someone, though.
Anthony Micheal Hall.
Sure, he wasn't like a football star or anything. He was just a really cute and sweet, even nerdy, boy. He was respectful and god- I liked him, a lot.
The slow song had ended and my friends came to me, sitting beside me, all with hearts or stars in their eyes.
"Mariah," Molly (ringwald? Yes) began. "Why don't you go ask Anthony to dance the next slow song?"
"I... I can't." I sighed.
"Why? You're so pretty-" Diane (lane obvi Lol) started.
"That doesn't matter when he doesn't like me."
They sighed and continued to talk to me about it.
  Anthony's P.O.V
I stared across the gym where Mariah sat.
She was beautiful.
I had a crush on her for a long time, not that I could do anything about it. I was a geek.
"C'mon, Anthony, she's waiting on you." Illan said.
"Yeah right."
"Yeah. Right. Go ask her to dance."
I was gonna say no but another slow song came on. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me by Culture Club.
Illan shoved me up and before I knew it, I was standing in front of Mariah, who was now by herself.
  Your p.o.v
Diane and Molly left again with their boyfriends to dance and I was just gonna mope again, until the one and only was all of a sudden standing in front of me with a nervous look.
"Um.. hi, Mariah." He said shyly, sitting beside me.
"H-Hi, Anthony." I smiled.
He smiled too.
"Do you wanna dance?" He asked, quickly.
"I'd love to!" I stated happily, and he took my hand in his and led me to the middle of the gym floor.
He was an extraordinary dancer.
Before the song was over, he said, "If I don't tell you now, I'll never tell you. I like you, Mariah."
I blushed. "I like you too, Anthony."
He smiled and leaned in, as did I.
That was one night of many with us.

A/N: I hope you liked it! Sorry it was kinda weak.