Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves

It was lunch time at school, and you walked to your usual table where your friends sat. You all began to eat your lunch and talk, just like every other day.
But today was different. That was because your popular crush, who also had a crush on you was in the empty bathroom above the cafeteria, looking in the mirror, and giving himself a pep talk.
Keanu's P.O.V
I stared in the old cracked mirror, breathing in and out. "C'mon, Keanu, today's the day. You're gonna tell (y/n) that you like her."
I checked my hair, face, clothes, then I walked out.
I saw my friends River Phoenix and Alex Winter give me smiles and gestures of encouragement, they knew what I was planning to do. The other guys at our table smiled at me too.
I walked over to an empty table and got on top of it. "(Y/N) (L/N), I LOVE YOU!!!" I yelled.
Your P.o.V
"(Y/N) (L/N), I LOVE YOU!!!!" I heard a familar voice yell. I looked over across the cafeteria to see my crush, Keanu Reeves, standing on the table staring at me, with a nervous smile.
"Oh my god," my friend gasped.
My heart sped up as he continued.
"You're so beautiful, I've liked you since that day you bumped into me in the hall in the 6th grade, but I don't like you anymore, (Y/N), because I'm in love."
I got up from my chair, my heart beating in my throat, my stomach fluttering.
"Oh Keanu..." I whispered once he got off the table.
"Yeah?"
I suddenly grabbed him by the collar of his sweater and kissed him.
The cafeteria erupted in hoots, whistles, and applauding.
I pulled away and he smiled at me. I let go of his sweater collar.
"So, does that mean my attempt to win you over was successful?" He asked.
"Anything you would have came up with would've been perfect. I love you too, Keanu."
It was a little cliché, but Keanu and me stayed together ever since.

A/N: ello please send in requests ❤👽