Teddy DuChamp Imagine

It was summer and school was out, which meant it was time to hang out with friends until midnight. Teddy's parents were out for a while, so he invited he and the guys over. His favorite game to play was army, so thats what we were playing right now.

I decided to sit out and watch them tackle each other. I zoned out watching Teddy, my crush and friend for a few years now.

"(Y/N), why aren't you playing?" I heard Vern's voice ask from near me.

I looked over to see him hiding in the bush beside the porch. "I'm tired, you all have fun."

Vern was about to say something else when Teddy charged and knocked him down. "Thanks, (Y/N) for giving up his hiding spot."

I laughed. "You're welcome."

Vern sighed. "I'm going to get some food from your kitchen."

Vern went inside. Teddy sat by me while Gordie and Chris kept playing.

"So, you wanna have a one on one game and see whos the best? Obviously its me." Teddy smirked.

"Oh, sure. You're defiantly not the best." We both hopped off the fence and started to play. Chris and Gordie laughed and sat down.

Teddy and me played for about 5 minutes before he tackled me to the ground.

"Ow, get off of me!" I laughed uncontrollably when he started to tickle me.

"Not before I do this,"said, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

"You're the prettiest girl in Castle Rock, (Y/N)."